Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Jameson Huck “Hucks”
Civilian name: Ethan Huck
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
  • E-11 CPL | Nu-7 SPC
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
  • A failRP warn for shooting a dclass running from 106 from when I first started playing
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I believe Gensec to be one of the most important parts of SCP RP as they have the ability to make or break RP. I want to facilitate and improve the quality of roleplay as a Security Captain. I want to contribute my time, as well as my ability in leading the Gensec to healthy, and sustained success. I enjoy roleplaying and have years of experience. The position of Security Captain is an interesting and exciting challenge in terms of leadership, and roleplay. I believe myself to be able to the task and willing to put in the activity to succeed. I find Gensec to be one of the most interesting and ever changing positions of the server which makes it extremely unique and enjoyable. I want to increase my responsibilities and prove my abilities in this position.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
  • There are several reasons that make me suitable for security captain, Firstly being Activity, I am currently not in an MTF squad nor do I hold any roles that take up time, as a Captain/GENSEC main I can host useful classes and make sure GENSEC are doing what they should and not being bad boys, Next I have alot of experience recently I was trying to figure out what to do on the server and I have spent a lot of time on my SGT and Riot SGT during this time I have helped a lot of cadets and officers in situations and continue to help out in sweeps or other situations.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
  • To Control D Block and what goes on inside of it, The captain should be ensuring the GENSEC are doing what they should and non GENSEC should be following the rules, They should make sure SGT and Officers are helping out Cadets.
  • Managing D Block in Sticky Situations like if a riot is going on or if a Breach is occurring then they should keep control and guide people out of the storm and not sit back.
  • Ensure the GENSEC are not breaking laws (Rules) and following proper procedure
  • Making sure GENSEC and the staff inside D Block are protected and can do what they need to do safely
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Jameson Huck “Hucks” started out as a corrections officer at a local prison, but I quickly rose through the ranks thanks to his hard work and dedication. he worked tirelessly to maintain order and keep the prisoners in line, and he quickly became known as one of the most reliable and trustworthy officers on the staff, soon he found himself being offered a position as a security guard for a Extremely classified organization soon after going through a thorough interview process he was recruited into the ranks of the General Security Department for the SCP foundation soon he found himself using his skills as a corrections officer and rose through the ranks becoming trained in Riot Situations and Heavy weapons use, Eventually being promoted to the rank of SGT he was dedicated to go further and make GENSEC the best it could be.

Mike7

Feb 3, 2023
+support
- Hucks let me borrow his 2019 Lambourghini Adventador when I took a trip to his private yacht in Miami which sailed to his private island in the Bahamas.
- Has never been caught for tax fraud
- active

• Haha
Reactions: Lafleur

Thandois

Dec 28, 2022
+support
-Beat up my oppositions for me
-Very active
-Loaned me his girlfriend after mine broke up with me
-Good interactions
-Took me and my family out of the slums god bless
-Experienced

Ava Cabrone

Feb 6, 2023
+support
very active individual, have seen them on-site most of the time
has good maturity and displays good morals

Slab

Sep 1, 2022
+ Support
- Haven't had any memorable personnel interactions
+ only good things heard
+ have heard about good leadership

"Nexus One"

Aug 7, 2022
1667752967815.png

Hello there,
This is Site Advisor "Nexus One" and I want to thank you for applying for this position.
I'm happy to inform you that your application has been accepted.
Please contact me on discord so we can begin training you.​

Status
Not open for further replies.