Status
Not open for further replies.

Huff

Game Master
Game Master
Jan 23, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:182299438

Discord name: han_trollo​

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Over two years now, joined I believe around the 20th of December 2021

In what country are you located?: France

Time zone: CEST

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK​

Character name(s): Huff

Civilian name: "Huff"

Do you have a mic?: I do.​

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held :​

In order :​

CI-B

MTF E-11 SGT

Executive Researcher

Intelligence Ambassador

Intelligence Director

Medical Consultant

MTF Nu-7 PVT (for half a day)

MTF B-1 SGT

Internal Affairs Ambassador

DEA Special Agent

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I have received 9 warns (and 2 afk kicks) They are in order : NRP(old word for FailRP), RDM, NRP, NLR, FailRP, FailRP, FailRP, FailRP, FailRP, I have now been clean since October 2022 I believe

Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?:

A few people have recommended it to me, and I also feel as though I could make more of an impact on medical RP as a consultant than I could as a senior doc. (that and being seen as an actual person by IA won't hurt)

What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:

I already have experience as a Medical Consultant, though back in the day it was called chief of medicine, I believe I held the post for a few months, even forming my own short-lived division based around autopsies and forensics. Other than that I believe I am decent enough at medical RP to be able to acquire a leadership position in the department, but I'll let my peers decide that.

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:

Well, back in the day you would typically explain Electro-shock therapy in this section, but since that's been relinquished to a machine now, I suppose I'll explain how to fix a broken limb, so it's pretty simple, you ask the patient to sit on the x-ray machine and you check which limb is in red, the display is reversed though so the left limb is the right limb etc... after which, go near the medical cabinet, type !medic and buy in "drugs" calcium for the affected limb, have the patient drink the calcium and send them on their way, try to make sure that you don't accidentally store the drug in the cabinet by putting it too close, but if that happens, simply press E on the cabinet and retrieve the drug.

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:

They conduct licensing trainings, do paperwork on who does and doesn't have a license afterwards, they are considered trusted and capable medical members when it comes to RP and procedure, they should know the ins and outs of their department nearly to a T, they schedule surgeries and other medical RP related things, they advise and oversee senior doctors and under on how to ask and should be able to answer any medical related question they ask. They are also expected to act in the name of the department in absence of a Director of Medicine.

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

(chair scrapes on the floor)

"So, Aurelio Heathworth Huffles huh? ex 'Chief of Medicine'?... Oh right, old medical consultants... so, lemme get this straight, surgeon in cumberland before personally investigating what you weren't aware at the time was a case of 407, then you got brought into the foundation by the Intel Director at the time... because you were the brother of an old Intel guy? huh, I guess the nepotism in the site goes deeper than even I thought."

-"Just get to the point, why did you go looking for me? and why didn't you just kill me instead of bringing me here."

"Hold on, hold on... I'm getting there, so. after climbing up medical ranks, you get a cl4 position, then you get infected by some weird disease, makes your skin all grey and flakey right?"

-"You have eyes..."

"Didn't wanna be rude, but now that you mention it, yeah you look messed up. Anyway, here comes the weird part, so you were doing pretty good for yourself weren't you? a respected cl4 medical member and your own medical division to your name, granted it wasn't really successful but still... Why'd you just disappear one day?"

-"Sometimes you gotta find things out yourself savvy?"

"What were you trying to find out in a sub on Europa?"

-"Trust me, it wasn't something I could find in the foundation"

"I mean you used foundation assets to get there, not only was the fact that we had subs up there classified, you faked the identity of a submarine medic, hoarded drugs, then come the time to raid an enemy outpost you start cutting open the dead soldiers corpses looking for something... That doesn't exactly look good for you."

-"..."

"We get some reports from an engineer on the sub, ex-Internal Affairs agent, chill guy, but even he thought what you were doing was weird, experimenting with alien eggs? that's what got us to find you. So now, you asked why we didn't kill you yet, tell us... what were you doing up there?"

-"..."

-"What time is it?"

"... 7pm, don't try to change the subj-"

-" When does ██████ have dinner again?"

"..."

(The Assistant immediately gets up and rushes to the door of the interrogation room)

-"Oh please, you could never the message to him in take, but I wouldn't worry, he won't turn for at least... hmm... a day?"

(the Assistant bashes Aurelio's head against the table)

- (pained) "Oh come now, you won't... get anywhere... like that..."

"..."

(the Assistant reluctantly lets go)

"What do you want?"

-"Oh, just one or two things..."
(sorry if the lore seems low effort, it was late when I wrote it, and I kinda rushed it)

Last edited:

Kayla

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Oct 20, 2023
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the medical leadership team.

Hello, @Huff . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

We wish you good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.

Status
Not open for further replies.