Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Jul 9, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): YaboymerkTTV
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 6d/12H/52min
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF Omega-1 LT "H.U.N.K."
Chaos name (include your rank): CS "HUNK" Mr.death
Civilian name: baby "H.U.N.K."
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:657855662
Discord ID (name#0000): .h.u.n.k.
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- no https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/h-u-n-k-scp-mod-application-us.7167/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- i have one Failrp[A] it was when i first joined the server and i was playing as 860 i ran out of my CC killing people and i have an RDM warn because a d class just got out of an sit and i was shooting at another d class with a weapon he got cross fired and made a complaint.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes this is actually the first server that i have ever been a staff member for i made it to Senior moderator.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- This was my first serious RP server and i have been playing for 2+ years now so yes i have great experience
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 5+ hours each day
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I want to rejoin the staff team to bring RP more inline and stop some of the constant minge that comes from people that other players that ruin the fun times of others in the community.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants? well as stated before i have experience on this server being a staff member so i already know how to use certain commands and with me back on the staff team i can also stop some of the constant Failrp that happens early morning times when staff numbers are at the lowest.

KingOfCommon

Oct 21, 2023
Hey hunk, first of all +support
But also your probably gonna have to make a resignation appeal instead of another application, this isnt an offical message but im just trying to save you some time seeing as you have another previously accepted mod app

Status
Not open for further replies.