Civilian name: Bob The Maker

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:581877224

Discord ID:spark1582

Do you have a mic?:Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Nope

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- I was staff in a clone wars rp server before but that was a while ago so i need to remember all the commands., but i want to use the experiences that i remember to use to help this community to refrain from people to break the rules and help the members of the community.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I have been in multiple serious roleplay server and all of them come in different variates of gameplay and experiences, I joined Civil gamer MRP around 1-2 years ago and it was one of the most best serious rp servers i could find so far, the amount of roleplay they offer you are absolutely amazing, for all these years i have played there has been many changes that brought more good rp to the server and opportunities for me and everyone else to rp and play the server.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 6-7 hours depends on the day

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I wish to join the Civil Gamers Staff team because i want to expand my knowledge and learn new skills and experience, Since i joined this community i wanted to enforce the rules and make sure to help the community with any questions or concerns they have and make sure to keep the rule breakers off the server, i want to help the server and use all my skills and experiences, i want to offer my own experiences to the staff team and use them to work as a team with the staff team and the other staff members from the other servers.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
i dont really think other people are more special but some may have more experience then the others so thats why i want to help the staff team and offer my experience. I have multiple skills to use if i become a staff member of this community, teamwork, communication, professionalism and critical thinking, these and more skills will be used to operate when you are on duty and i want to offer my skills to the future new staff members in the community when they apply just like i did, I want to help the future staff members and present staff members if they have any questions or concerns and i will answer them with best of my ability.

-Support

Broke FearRP yesterday.
I will have to accept that and im truly sorry for my actions yesterday, since of you already kidnapped me from before i just figured it does not apply since you were trying to kidnap me again, But it was a mistake on my part and i must have not read the rules correctly, Hopefully we dont have any beef because of that and be on good terms.

If you really want to you can call a sit up whenever you want and ill just admit it to give me a warn for it.

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2022
O-Block
I will have to accept that and im truly sorry for my actions yesterday, since of you already kidnapped me from before i just figured it does not apply since you were trying to kidnap me again, But it was a mistake on my part and i must have not read the rules correctly, Hopefully we dont have any beef because of that and be on good terms.

If you really want to you can call a sit up whenever you want and ill just admit it to give me a warn for it.
Because of a small mistake doesn't mean we're gonna have 'beef' or dislike each other. But if you are truly sorry and you read the rules, I will be changing my verdict.

Status
Not open for further replies.