Hurt Ban Appeal

• Thread starter Deleted member 982
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 982

Your in-game name: Hurt

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:567785962

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199095837652/

Date of ban:28-29 August

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Racism.

Who banned you: Cl4p, and extend by Bogdan I believe

Ban length?: originally 5 days , but extended to 7-8weeks

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/#post-26

What will you do to stop this from happening again: keep my behaviour outside of CG and not to keep doing/saying out of line

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes, 5-7 warns (I think) and a ban

Why should you be unbanned: well I will be admitting into doing it and will not say I didn’t but I believe that I behaved myself after the 5 days and to stop because this is getting serious and never wanted to get banned and harm anyone, I have always wanted to do dark joke or not to go too deep but the staff team didn’t agree. But after talking to Cl4p in the admin room for a bit that I released that I am a CO and I shouldn’t influence my bad behaviour on the server. I think the 7weeks+ is a bit much and I know this happened once but I would have been happy with a week ban or 2 weeks but I really wanted to play the server and not to just get banned on the spot and throw away my rank

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will behave myself and keep my bad talking off CG and try not to do this again in the future

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:[/b] I have a CO rank and I really liked the server and I don’t want to throw my hours and leave I really loved it I wish you to give me another chance. Yes I have been racist yes I regret it and it hopefully wont happen again.

And sorry for any grammar mistakes as some 17th may now English isn't my first language

• Haha
Reactions: fiski69

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
Hi Hurt,

I am going too start off by saying on multiple occasions I and fellow staff have caught and reported you saying racist things mainly in OCOMMS and after Fortze & Riley were basically banned for the same thing, a day later you follow in their footsteps and do the same, this ban was a long time coming and have had plenty of chances too stop. There is 0 tolerance on racism and I don't think you grasp the severity of being racist in front of 80+ people and the impact that makes especially as a CO, you should've known better. Another addition is the fact you have been banned from the discord twice for racism. I don't think you should be unbanned nor your ban reduced the staff team has been more than lenient with you and we are sick of it. Also you say "hopefully won't happen again" that's even more reason not too unban you as it could happen again. I hope your ban gives you time too reflect on your actions and become a better player.

Good luck with your app

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Denied
I would have been happy with a week ban or 2 weeks
The point of the ban is a punishment, you have previously been banned for this, the point of the ban is not to make you happy.

Apologies for not contacting you directly about the extension however you do not appear to be in our Discord and I didn't, therefore, have a means of contacting you.

You may Re-Appeal once half of your ban has been served.
Locked.

Reactions: CL4P-TP
Status
Not open for further replies.