In what country are you located?: Sweden
Time zone: GMT +1
NATO name (regiment and rank): ISAF MAJ Robert Harrison
NWO name (regiment and rank): 1stAL CPL Robert H
Civilian name: Roberto Harrison
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73918722
Discord ID: Kowalski#6049
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-hyper-potatos-moderator-application.12253/
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have 1 for headglitching on 03/31 - 23.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I don't have any experience, but I want to become a good staff and I think after I get taught everything I will become one, I believe I will be able to manage my staff responsibilities.
-

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: This is my first serious RP server since I started playing garry's mod, I have tried other ones but they were too chaotic for me.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 2-4 hours Monday to Thursday and 2-6 hours on weekends. This is the times because I have a job.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I would like to become a moderator because I want to help the amazing community that we have. I want to help players with their everyday problems and I would like to be apart of creating events that players would enjoy. It would also be fun to be a staff to help all of the players like I have been treated by your amazing staff members.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I'm gonna do my best for the MRP community so they can enjoy the server, and with that I mean punish people that joins this server just for trolling (MRDM, RDM and so on) and I want to do that so the MRP community that actually play here for the Military simulation can enjoy it. Also I want to help people with their everyday problems and just be happy towards everyone. Why do I think I am special? Because I see my self as mature enough to join the amazing staff on MRP

Alexandria

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 17, 2021
United Kingdom
+Support

+Interactions
+Activity

+Genuinely Wants To Benefit The Server
+/- Experience, everyone starts somewhere

-Somewhat short application

In all, i'm happy to offer you a +Support

Nayr Kcalb

May 5, 2022
+Support
-/+ Few Intercations, Most Of Them Were Positive.
+ Great Activity.
+ Great VTime.
+ Important Asset To The Community.
+ Very Committed.

My verdict is a positive support. Robert Harrison is a valued asset for the community, and in my eyes, he's a great candidate for staff in the server. Although my interaction with him are little, I believe Robert is meeting the requirements for the staff position.

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
+Support

+Active
+Friendly
+Very decent application
+Fairly good record

For the reasons stated above, I have no issue in providing you with my support and wish you the best of luck!

-Dmitri

Theo

Jan 19, 2023
+Support
+Friendly
+Good app
+Little to none warns

Good luck
-Theo

nathancheetah

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 12, 2021

+Support

+Friendly/Doesn't lose temper
+Low warns
+ Knowledgeable guy

-App could do with a little work

leo8353

Sep 28, 2022
+Support
-Mature

-Friendly
-Seems to know his rules
-Application
-Not much warnings

Good luck

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Application Accepted

Hi @Hyper Potato ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.