I hope that i will have this much fun again on this server when i come back again

zendero

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2021
It has been a fun and enjoyable time when i was playing and i have laughed so fucking much and i have met so many new people since i came back. i will probably come on for like 20 minutes time to time just to chill when im bored like i always do.

sit back and relax while you are reading all of this if you are even gonna do it
this is probably gonna be the longest leaving thread ever posted

what i think:

Admins are mostly afk and when they come back they will take some sits and just go around in the city, if u try to talk to them then they will likely run away. But they do rp and other stuff too

The server is so fucking good and the community just makes the server even better. Rp isnt really good but its gmod and no one really takes it very seriously

list about people:

@Cope Mostly afk but does do something for like an hour max per day but i cant judge because i dont know what he does. Really nice to talk to and it feels like he is a therapist, not very hard to approach ingame but on discord he will very likely respond within 2 hours. It has been fun making event maps for your team rumbles, I really enjoyed the team rumbles at night when there was a low player count.

@Krage Dont know that much about him except that he was an high staff rank before when i was playing

@Terminator I barely know anything about him and he rarely comes on the server but i do know that he plays rocket league and he was talking about buying the f1 car in the game while he was in the same ts channel as me. He is a friendly guy and its nice to talk to him.

@Relman He is a scary man because when you get in a sit with him or if he teleports / brings you to something then you will shit yourself because it feels like you are in trouble and gonna get a fat ban. Nice and friendly to talk to but its very hard to talk with him because he will mostly run away and ignore or he will be afk. It feels like he has hated me always even when i was staff or before that, he probably does hate me now because it feels like he really wants me banned. the reason why i think that because when i was afk he suddenly jailtped me and said that i was flagged in the anti cheat logs or something so he asked if i was cheating and i ofc said no because i wasnt cheating, the only thing i did was run around and spam jump and crouch for 10 min straight, i told him this and he didnt believe it and he really did think that i was cheating so i dont really know if he wants me banned or not. Drop a comment if its true or false. I could write more about relman but then it would be too long

@Kendal Friendly, og and nice guy. Dont remember that much about him because it was a really long time since ive talked with him ingame and heard his voice but he was my favorite admin a long time ago.

@spicynoodles Friendly, og and nice guy. He had a really nice car, doesnt play anymore on the server sadly. Some og players might know him

@Temmp Really nice guy to chill with ingame and in ts, nice to rp with. He takes things a bit too seriously and is a bit of a snowflake. He isnt always afk and easy to approach, like cope he will very likely respond in discord within 2 hours. I dont like that he doesnt talk to me anymore because after that i was lonely and thats probably why i resigned and dont play that much anymore but edgey was with me after that. Even tho he hates me now i still love him. I would appreciate it if u dropped a comment man u always ignore me

@Spuds He is very nice to talk to and runs sick events like everyone else that does run events. Easy to approach and will answer fast in discord too. Great guy to rp with and he isnt really a snowflake. He is almost always with his 3 favorite people on the server which are @Epicstorm , @Kvarkar and @Temmp.

@Epicstorm He is a nice guy and its very nice to talk with him and its not that hard to locate where he is because he is always at nexus bank if its open, usually sits on that same sofa prop while he is afk. He is a bit of a snowflake it seems like but i dont really know that much about him. He was addicted to zeus and was always with him when he was playing on cc.

@Jerome Really friendly and funny guy and its nice to talk with him ingame and on ts, It feels like he has never been afk while playing on cc and he is really working hard to rp and doing staff things. He really does deserve admin and im really suprised why he hasnt gotten it. Ty for helping me when i was mod. Dont really know what to write anymore but theres probably alot more good stuff about him

@Jad Really friendly and funny guy, nice to talk with and it has been fun rping with you.

@Xiller (could not find his name) Really nice and funny guy, always makes me laugh when im talking with him and he has also made me have so much fun on the server.

@edgey4330 Really nice guy to play with and talk with, ive had so much fun with him while we are playing with mikey, we have messed aroung with eachother and with mikey and its just so fun when mikey gets mad. love this man and i hope he will still play when i come back. He is the reason why ive had so much fun on the server

@Kvarkar dont know alot about him but he is nice. He doesnt really rp that much because hes always on a pc in the internet cafe or talking (flirting) with tiffany.

@Tiffany Stoop Nice and og player. Always prostitute for some reason i have no idea how that is fun or why but yeah, i think he was a guy but i cant remember what he told me, if im wrong tell me in the comments.

@Blitz Was my favorite admin when he was staff but now it seems like he isnt playing anymore which is sad. He has gotten a deeper voice since i met him which was maybe a year ago or 2 i really have no idea. I hope i will meet him again

@spikeymikey0657 Not that nice to people but he is my also one of my favorite people, i just love when he gets mad. He is so confused and doesnt know anything about gmod, he didnt even know how to put ropes because he thought it was in his like toolbar or whatever it is. Really funny guy and he is also mostly the reason why ive had so much fun while playing.

@Bram Very nice guy to talk to ingame and ts, dont really know alot about him but is from belgium if im not wrong. does maps for mrp is what i know about him mostly. I hope that he wont transfer to mrp and will continue to play on cc.

@Majestickeyush Really nice guy to talk to ingame, when i come on i usually wanna find him just to chill with him. Doesnt wanna play rust with me. Addicted to kill people with ammo boxes

@ShaneM Nice guy to talk to ingame, i remember that he had a tesla a while back and i asked him for money and he didnt give me any.

@Eileen Dover Nice guy to rp with and talk to, Really friendly guy in general

@Siggen I thought he was swedish but turns out he is from norway, congrats to mod

@Eyes dont know anything except that u work for civil bank if im not wrong, also congrats to mod

@Nusk dont know anything but congrats to mod

@Korvakarva Nice guy, congrats to mod

@Hybridjones Nice guy, congrats to mod

@TBE vaseline really nice guy, congrats to mod

@weekenzieYT no idea who he is but congrats to mod

@Teddy Bear Dont know that much about but congrats to mod

@thyjiminator Nice guy to talk to and he is not bad at pvp ingame. Has been a fun time to rp with you, could have been staff but for some reason you started to minge.

@sin95 Nice and funny guy who is always minge driving with his disgusting bugatti, cries about headglitching when i kill him. Decent at pvp

@ForeignProject nice guy but i dont like him that much. I have no idea what happened to his mod u can tell me in the comments if u want to.

@festa Nice guy to rp with and it has been fun to play with you and barry dylan

@Zeus Was addicted to epicstorm when he was playing on cc. No idea why he resigned, Even tho he is a femboy it was still nice to talk to him

@tobywill1234 Very nice and funny guy, was fun to help him out when he was new and it was really fun when we played pd. you really made me and edgey laugh and i hope u will become ccsf man.

@bonsai Funny and great guy, it has been fun to talk with you ingame and you really do suck to kill people with ammo boxes

@drkplayz Nice and young guy, dont know much about him but im pretty sure he wants to become staff. good luck

I have maybe missed out some people
Took me almost 2 hours to write this and i really hope i will get some replies, it has been fun writing this because of the memories. Thank you for the experience everyone

Goodluck Everyone

Deleted member 12

Goodbye zendero, hopefully I'll still see you around sometime in future

Reactions: zendero

Spuds

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Ireland
Goodbye Zendero, Thanks for the kind words in your mention :). Very best of luck in the future.

• Love

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
Too long for my dumbass to read, but goodbye and hope you have fun on your future endeavors

• Angry

edgey4330

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Feb 7, 2021
@edgey4330 Really nice guy to play with and talk with, ive had so much fun with him while we are playing with mikey, we have messed aroung with eachother and with mikey and its just so fun when mikey gets mad. love this man and i hope he will still play when i come back. He is the reason why ive had so much fun on the server
Zendero its been amazing playing with you, i'll definitely play with you when you are on the server, thank you for your kind words you curry :)

• Love