Civilian name: Jay ''FUSION'' Jackson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- SCP-096, MTF E-11 SPC.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- FearRP 2x|Micspam|RDM 2x
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
- I've had many good interactions with being an IA agent. This included me getting compliments by Ambassadors/Directors! I also feel like this role will fit me very good since i am a kind,mature,nice, active player! I've helped alot of people if they were new to IA! I've helped new IA agents arrest people that broke the FLC which is very good for them to learn!
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
- I've helped alot of people with questions about IA and i am a kind,mature,nice,active,good player! I also have good interactions with many people that needed help this includes: New players, Help during arrests, helping E-11 with some breaches if necesarry. Im also very active on the server! i used to play as Internal Affairs everyday when i got in! but now im focussing on newer roles!
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- 3, A good document needs to be written very precisely and informative. Give reasoning why you arrested him. Also give an explanation of how you handled in a arrest situation example: Did you arrest him fast? Did you stay kind? Don't lie in your Document. This will include an Ambassador calling you over too talk to you about it. Make sure to tell the truth in your Document.
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
-
1. Conducting investigations into allegations of misconduct or violations of company policies.
2. Providing guidance and training to employees on company policies and procedures.
3. Developing and implementing policies and procedures related to employee conduct and performance.
4. Conducting background checks on new employees and ensuring that all employees meet the qualifications for their positions.
5. Ensuring that all employees are following the rules and regulations set by the organization.

6. Maintaining accurate records of investigations and other activities.
7. Collaborating with other departments to ensure that the organization is meeting its goals and objectives.
8. Serving as a liaison between employees and management, and providing advice and guidance to both groups.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Jay is a highly respected Internal Affairs ambassador who has dedicated his life to upholding the law and ensuring that justice is served. He is known for his unwavering commitment to the truth, and his ability to remain calm and composed in even the most challenging situations. Jay's passion for justice comes from a personal experience of being wronged by the system, which motivated him to pursue a career in law enforcement. Throughout his career, Jay has earned a reputation for being fair, unbiased, and thorough in his investigations. He is often called upon to handle the most complex and sensitive cases, and his ability to remain impartial has earned him the trust and respect of his colleagues and the public alike. Jay is a natural leader, and his colleagues often look to him for guidance and support. He is known for his ability to inspire others and to bring out the best in people. Despite the challenges he faces on a daily basis, Jay remains optimistic and always looks for ways to improve the system. He is a tireless advocate for justice, and is committed to ensuring that the rights of all citizens are protected. In his free time, Jay enjoys reading, hiking, and spending time with his family. He is a man of strong values and principles, and he believes that justice is the foundation of a fair and just society. Jay is a true inspiration to those around him, and his dedication to the law and to justice is an example for us all to follow.

SIGNED:
██████████████
███████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████████

1681840751022.png

Jay Afton

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 2, 2022
Massive - support
- Minge
- Bad interactions
- Never seen on IA
you got denied for at least 2 L4 positions and you are trying to get a l4 in almost every department it seems to me that you are just trying to grab a l4 role.
Dude as i said before, im trying to improve my RP. Idc what u think about me. Your not even looking at my apply. Your just accusing me for stuff you dont know. If you wanna talk. Add my discord or @ me in the server so we can speak. I feel like i can't even apply for nothing anymore.

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
I'm gonna have to be a -support on this

I've had to deny alot of your documents cause there not up to standard.

The last 3 I've seen from u dident have the correct format no IA logo and I wouldnt want to show that to the ethics committee if they ask to see what were doing.

U also leaked are frequency in cl1 comms.

Last edited:

Will 'Sentinel'

Jan 16, 2023
-Support

Although I have don't believe I have ever interacted with you on IA, my limited interactions with you when on other jobs has been poor.

I recall a situation recently (max 3 days ago) where you chose not to obey to FearRP, accused me of breaking rules by bodyblocking with a gun and Mic Spammed when gagged. You were rather toxic towards me and that is not a quality that will work well in IA Command.

I appreciate you are trying to change, and your application has effort put into it, but I have not witnessed positive change as of yet. I stand to be corrected in the future.

EDIT: Changed to -Support, as ZeroGPT believes it to be AI generated.

Last edited:

John Dear

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 14, 2021
IA-Logo.png

Application Denied

Good day, Agent Jay ''FUSION'' Jackson

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application form, we truly appreciate your interest and effort. After discussing with the ambassador team, we concluded that you are currently not qualified for the position.

If you want further information, please do not hesitate to contact me or any of the ambassadors. Do not let this discourage you from reapplying in the future.

You may re-apply in two weeks.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs John Dear

Status
Not open for further replies.