Denied IA lighting

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary the Worm

Apr 1, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Change the IA Interrogation lighting to be the same as outer D-Block (wouldn't affect the interrogation room as that lighting is fine and cannot be seen from outside intero anyway)

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
No that I know of

Possible Positives of the suggestion:
Makes new IA look less gloomy and makes walking from D-block to IA Interrogation look more natural

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
None that come to mind

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Makes the room feel more realistic as you wouldn't normally have 2 rooms with different coloured lighting

Lord_Fr3ze

Senior Developer
Senior Developer
Mapping Team
Content Team
Jan 3, 2022
Unless this gets more attention and more people are actually for to change the lighting, then we could do a vote. But until then this seems like a subjective thing. I personally don't find it that bad either and kind of suits it.

Glazzing

May 31, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
+support the interro looks so weird with it being like completely different from the rest of the map, it also has a infobreach right in it with the foundation logo

Dalton

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2022
New York, USA
- Support

I personally like the way it looks and would like to thank the person who made that room. Is super cool and enhances interrogation RP in my opinion.

Reactions: Judge

Kwan

Aug 3, 2023
-support
the light makes interrogating people much more fun and makes it scarier for them.

TripTrap

Oct 16, 2022
United Kingdom
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Gary the Worm,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

Whilst discussing this suggestion, we concluded that the lighting adds an ominous affect to the room and this is something most of the community is in favour of. We also decided that this wouldn't really be necessary, it would mean changing the entire map again just for the lighting.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.