Denied IAEA [TCC2024]

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023

What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

Combine DEA & DIA into the IAEA (Internal Affairs External Affairs). All existing members of both departments would retain their positions in the new merged department, in addition to the following changes:
  • The new internal hierarchy would go as follows:
    • Directors (2 max)

• Deputy Directors (2 max)

• Field Dennid Agent, Ambassador

• Field Agent renamed to Dennid Agent

• Rest of the positions continue as expected

• All four people with the Director of Immediate Ambulatory Entity Agency whitelist (Directors & Deputies) get ~500 VPoints/month

• All jobs under this new department of Intricate And Exaggerated Actions have a matador in their loadout

• The entirety of the department of Interim Angular Expression Advancements would be placed above Site Command in the Chain of Command. They would have the following duties & powers to justify performing any of the following IC (non-exhaustive):
    • (Deputy+) Full discretion to raid & carpet bomb FL3/ECO at any given time, for any reason (This is why they have the matadors).

• (Amb+) Full authority over the nuke room and 1m^2 of Medbay - Specifically the SW corner of Quarantine.

• (Agent+) Full authority to veto Site Command vetos of GOI entry into the Site, but only in cases where CI want to perform a test on or with an SCP object within the Site.

• (Agent+) Full authority for an individual to arrest themselves at any given time, for any reason.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:

The other entries of the They Can't Cook 2024 Competition:
Very similar topics to each other, I chose something far more controversial and hard to cook with.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

• Less server population spread throughout jobs - Since IA & DEA agents would merge into one role.

• Since the Intermediary Arbitration Evaluation Apparatus would be one combined department, they don't need two areas of the map for their offices; Following a map change and optimisation of the space to reflect this, this would free up limited map space that could be used for something else.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

• Dev time

• Abuse

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

This is my entry for the suggestion competition "They Can't Cook" 2024. Even though it's a bit late, I sure hope that Head Judge @Auburn, as well as Judges @Critical, @Edwin, @Derek White & @KingOfCommon enjoy the suggestion.

Geronimo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 29, 2023
United Kingdom
I love how I genuinely thought this was a serious suggestion, then went to the Dennid agent part, thought maybe it was an Emilia bit of sarcasm and then proceed to read "they get 500 vpoints per month and get permission to carpet bomb f3"

Reactions: elad

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
I love how I genuinely thought this was a serious suggestion, then went to the Dennid agent part, thought maybe it was an Emilia bit of sarcasm and then proceed to read "they get 500 vpoints per month and get permission to carpet bomb f3"

Same....

+ soup

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+Support
W deranged suggestion

Zen

Sep 16, 2023
+Support
Am willing to put up with smelly DEA if it means carpet bombing SC regularly

Reactions: Niox

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
What weapons would they have? - Standard equipment or nuclear?

KingOfCommon

Oct 21, 2023
-support
Dont feel like their loadouts have been properly thought through, they cant exactly defend themselves properly with only those tools, maybe consider adding more items then re post?
Maybe some more anti-kaiju or anti-god weapons??

Reactions: Emilia Foddg
Status
Not open for further replies.