id love to join staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenix feder

Jul 17, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): fenixfeder22
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): for some reason the command did not work but know for a fact that i have more then 20 hrs on the server
In what country are you located?:im swedish
Time zone: CET
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): my foundation name is osama bon jovie
Chaos name (include your rank): cooter and beta rank
Civilian name: dont have a civi but if thats a must il make one
Steam ID: fenixfeder22
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): scp-rp uk
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: ive goten a verbel warning for being a gensec put on the femur breaker tho in my defence i was just told to go in there so i did and then the femur breaker was put on in other words i did something wrong due to lack of info
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: no
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: yesbid say im a vet
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: i am a college student doing a veary practical course so it deppends on the day but id say maybe 4 att min and 8 att max
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: i want to make the server more enjoyable for both my self and others
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: il be able to help with power abuse such as gensec rdming d class manely but if im on il do just about anything im needed to do. id say that haveing a younger staff member can be good handling sits with younger players and i can take just about any insult under the sun without realy careing and i allways give both partys as much of chanse to prove there point, defend them selfs, explane there atcions exetra

if you want to know anything else about me just ask!

Last edited:

fenix feder

Jul 17, 2022

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
-Support

-Low amount of hours
-Name is breaching rules
-App lacks detail

-/+ No interactions

Sterbxn

Jun 21, 2022
-Support
- Foundation name is a naming convention
- Application seems rushed

-/+ Little to no interactions

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @fenix feder

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your application lacks on detail, with such little information we have no insight on how you could benefit the team. Please refer to more instances where you would differ from other candidates.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks

Resources Lead
Winkie​

Status
Not open for further replies.