Not open for further replies.

Ilya.

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Sep 8, 2021
Which server are you applying for? (UK/US):UK
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):ilya4111321
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):One week and 11 hours.
In what country are you located?:Israel
Time zone:UTC+2
NATO name (regiment and rank):SAS CPL Ilyaa
NWO name (regiment and rank):pVT Ilya.
Civilian name: .ilya
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:53945888
Do you have a mic?:Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: It's my second application. https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/ilyas-staff-application.1858/
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received 2 kicks for being AFK
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:I do, Few DarkRP servers, one MRP server and like 2 HL2RP servers. Can't remember all the names.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I have played on many serious roleplay servers like HL2RP and Metro 2033 RP.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 4-6 +- But there will be like 2 days that I won't be able to join due to work and irl stuff.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: First of all, I like the community of it and I'd really love to help it as much as I can. Due to my time zone I can be fairly active when there are no other staff online. I always love to meet new people and I feel that becoming a staff member on your server will help me a lot with it and I'd have even more fun than I do now. I always like helping people and make them feel better on the server. It is important to note that I know that I'm not the most known guy on the server but I would really like you to give me this chance.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: As I mentioned above, I would be able to help with the server with my activity time due to me being in a UTC+2 time zone and I'm able to join early/late when there are less people/staff on the server and help those people out to have a better time on the server. I do not think I am special over any other applicant because we all have pros and cons. I know that I'm a quick learner and I can learn pretty much from everyone who knows. I'm a friendly, mature and fun guy who knows where to draw the line when needed.

Beast

Feb 25, 2023
+/- Neutral

I haven’t had any interactions to give you a valid verdict. Best of Luck!

Ilya.

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Sep 8, 2021
+/- Neutral

I haven’t had any interactions to give you a valid verdict. Best of Luck!
Thanks for the comment. Hopefully we'll have more interactions in the near future.

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Application Accepted

Hi @Ilya. ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please put "Waiting for Interview" in your TS3 name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.