im really new to the server and only have maybe 1 hour of gameplay in the server never got warned for anything first sit that got called on me im ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

1-hour-ingame-and-got ban

Feb 15, 2023
Your in-game name: TAman
Your SteamID:76561199059933897
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199059933897/
Date of ban: 02 01 1998
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): mrdm/toxicity
Who banned you: Wild
Ban length?:2 weeks
What server were you banned on?: SCP-uk
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: i will and have read the rules and i wont just do what i see other people doing i guess
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? no i haven't not that i know of
Why should you be unbanned: i think i should be unbanned cause i really did know i was breaking the rules on my life i didn't think i was and also just because im a new player and iv never played this time of rp bf and i was just doing what i saw other people doing and i guess i came across the wrong guy or maybe he was having a bad day idk but i found out i was breaking the rules along with every one else when i got banned i did not even know the rules or see any win i joined the server but i know them know and also thought i was allowed to kill other people as prisoners i thought we could kill each other because ever one else was killing each other.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: bc i have read the rules and i wont break them know
Why do you want to rejoin this server? Id like to join back bc it was a really great server and iv never played scp rp before i like the over all thought and rp type of game it is and how it plays .

Last edited:

KeenunWild

Nov 21, 2022
Hello,

I am the staff member who took this sit you killed 16 d-class as a d-class within the space of 30mins you kept dying buying another knife and killing more d-class for no reason. regardless if you are new or not RDM is a very known rule you do not kill anyone for no reason.

Feb 15, 2023
Hello,

I am the staff member who took this sit you killed 16 d-class as a d-class within the space of 30mins you kept dying buying another knife and killing more d-class for no reason. regardless if you are new or not RDM is a very known rule you do not kill anyone for no reason.
yes but if you check the time frame every one was killing every one i was getting kill by other inmates over and over and i just thought that was the way the game was played so i did the same thing wither i was new or not has every thing to do with that on my life i did not think i was doing anything wrong i whether you believe me or not is up to you im saying the truth i thought what i was doing was not breaking the rules and ill say that 10 years from now because i know its not a lie

Feb 15, 2023
can i higher up moderator plz have Mercy on a new player and give them a second chance for not knowing the rules i really did not understand what i was doing was wrong because i have never played a rp where you start off in jail i am be truthful im sorry if you don't believe me . it was my first time playing i played for around a hour never had one sit called on me when it was called on me i was banned for 2 week after only playing for around a hour and i still dont fully under stand how to play but i would like to learn more im sorry i broke the rules i should have read the rules ahead of time but i had just woke up and was looking for something new to play any ways i can go on about how i dont think this is fair but thats up to a higher up to decide and i don't want you here all day reading this and wasting yalls time

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @1-hour-ingame-and-got ban ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Based on evidence provided, and or logs I have decided to deny your ban appeal. You being a new player does not excuse you from knowing the rules, especially after having played for a while you are expected to know the rules of our server.

Kind Regards,
Luft​

Status
Not open for further replies.