Date of ban:12th march 2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): nato masacar
Who banned you: jimothy
Ban length?: 2 weeks
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
What will you do to stop this from happening again:
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes for a similar event
Why should you be unbanned: because ive learnt from my leason
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:i wont kill anyone on my team like a fuck head
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: i miss my freinds

the reason of my writing of this is my awful behaviour in the server and am really sorry for my previous actions I have many freinds in this server and these past couple days have been really hard for me with a lack of kieser, me cull and ignor. I also apologise to my now former regiment leader skeebies and apologies for the awful things I have put you through on this recent weekend and apologies for spamming in the chat as all I wanted to do was defend my case. I would also like to really apologise to all NATO members I massacred as I didn't realise what i was doing and how bad this would become to me sorry sas. thank you for reading this apology and pleas consider my re entry into the server

Last edited:

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021
Hi there mrghost.

To recount the events regarding the ban for MRDM, I attended to a sit of someone needing assistance because they were being killed. Upon going to the sit, I immediately saw you gunning down multiple people, and I was also hit multiple times but not killed which to me indicated you had no intention of halting. Bringing you away, I checked logs and counted around 8 people killed. This, alongside the fact I witnessed you killing people was my justification for it being treated as MRDM. During the sit, you didn't really show any signs of remorse or unknowing of wrongdoing regarding your actions. I explained that you would be receiving a two week ban and why it was being issued.

Thanks,
Jimothy

mrghost

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 6, 2022
i understand what i did was wrong but isnt 2 weeks to much i only inconvenienced these peoples life's by about 3 seconds now tell me how 2 weeks measures up to that

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021

Appeal Denied

Hello @mrghost ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I have chosen to deny your appeal because you had shown no intention to stop killing friendlies and also tried to kill Jimothy dealing with a sit against you. After you were banned from the server you also proceeded to shitpost and spam on our Discord server therefore I am of opinion that this ban is justified. I'd like to welcome you back once your ban is over.

You may not re-appeal this ban.​

Status
Not open for further replies.