Accepted Increase armored vehicle damage against SCPs

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recker

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Nov 26, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove?
Increase the damage from armored vehicles (LAV, Humvee, Tanks (for events) etc.) towards SCPs.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?
No.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- Actually allows Nu-7 to be this battalion-strength fighting force with armored vehicles and the works that the wiki talks about.
- Nerfs SCPs being on surface. No more needing to nuke 24/7 once they reach surface, just deploy some surface armor and take care of them.
- Armor vehicles would have more use than just being used in raids and combating other armored vehicles.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- It would also increase the damage for GOI armored vehicles, increasing the likelihood of capture.
- If 323 or 8854's health is not increased to combat this change, it could end up nerfing them a little bit.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I believe this should be suggested as it'd add more fun for Nu-7 and would nerf SCPs breaching to surface without needing to nuke the entire facility. It would allow Site Director & Site Command to give some time to SOP to try and wrap up the breach by deploying armored vehicles and said armor vehicles would actually have more of a use than just deploying them to combat infantry or other armored vehicles.

Oct 10, 2022
+support
but if they want to increase damage for BTR/LAV i think they have to buff it overall. meaning that a normal human would take the same damage as the SCP. I dont think this is a bad thing bc it increases a reason for why people should use vehicles on surface but it would be a down side. They should also buff vehicles HP bc they die way to quickly.

+support
but if they want to increase damage for BTR/LAV i think they have to buff it overall. meaning that a normal human would take the same damage as the SCP. I dont think this is a bad thing bc it increases a reason for why people should use vehicles on surface but it would be a down side. They should also buff vehicles HP bc they die way to quickly.
Local Man takes a direct hit from a BTR-80, Walks it off like it was nothing.

This is the gun ontop of a humvee, a 50 Cal which would punch holes through the body of say 076, or 939.

View attachment 16443

View attachment 16444

This is what the LAV-25 Uses in its turret.

THIS, Would turn any SCP into swiss cheese.

+mega support
using 076 isnt a very good example, but a 25mm would probably take the cake if it landed a direct hit.
1718468059137.png

Status
Not open for further replies.