Denied Increase the Scavenging Level Cap

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Onion"

Nov 20, 2022
in your walls
What does this suggestion change/add/remove
Increases the scavenging level cap (and possibly cooking level to accomidate) in order for every item scavenged to be of perfect value. This would also increase the chance of rarer amnestics looted from crates. Since I don't know the fomula used to calculate values of scavenged items I can't give an exact number but I think cloak said it was around level 45 where everything you get is perfect but idk.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?
nuh uh

Possible Positives of the suggestion
100% chance of getting perfect ingredients for dedicated chefs wanting to make perfect food
Making max scavenging level really feel like it's maxed (increased player satisfaction)
Class B amnestics would be a bit more common meaning class F can be made without sampling 939 at all more frequently (potentially seen as a negative)

Possible Negatives of the suggestion
Increase of cyanide in the market since it would be more common at a higher rarity. The loot formula could be adjusted to accomidate but there might still be an influx of cyanide once enough people get maxed
P45 Cyanide might be able to deal 500+ health, making it possible to suicide as a full health jugg/TB (could also be seen as a positive)

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted
Scavenging is just unfufilling. The current cap feels like a completely artificial barrier put their just to prevent people from getting perfect ingredients. This makes spending the time to max out your scavenging level really unfulfilling. A max level should mean max rewards but right now this isn't the case. I think getting perfect ingredients 100% of the time should be what max scavenging should be able to do. The rare items like amnestics and cyanide ingredients can have their loot chances tweaked to accomodate the higher level (if higher level actually increases the chance of getting rarer items it still feels likee a placebo effect correct me if I'm wrong so I'm not 100%). If higher scavenging level doesnt adjust the loot tables of scavenging I see no reason why this shouldn't be implemented. Just make sure excess XP is properly transfered over. (I won't want to lose my 300k+ surplus xp pls and thanks)

Blu

Nov 8, 2022
-support
the economy will suffer greatly because of the top 1 % elite who have high levels and get easy loot. The common man must work 25x harder for a fraction of what the elite top have. Trust me im in AP Econ

Derek White

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Oct 12, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @"Onion" ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

We do not deem it necessary due to the fact you can already do everything once you reach a low level. Such as making instakill cyanide ect.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.