Accepted Increase the stock of dough in the vcraft store

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Catatouille

Donator
Jun 30, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This will improve a chef's ability to make pizzas drastically. Each pizza requires a minimum of 2 dough to be made, which means that the current stock runs out very quickly. :(

Please see attached screenshot to see the current stock I have, which has taken a few days due to the dough restrictions. (anyone else that has needed dough has been cooked)

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
I don't think so.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- People can cook more pizzas
- They can have a thriving pizza business
- People can make other things that aren't pizzas, without me stealing all the dough for my pizzas

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- None that I can think of!

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
- People like pizza, I am delivering a service as a chef to give them pizza. Having more dough available, as it requires a minimum of 2 per pizza will only benefit the company as a whole. (how am I supposed to live, laugh, love in these conditions)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-21 095640.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-21 095640.png
    912.3 KB · Views: 4

Dimitry

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Feb 2, 2023
+ support we need more Pizza! , jokes aside i believe that more stock as a whole would benefit everyone or at least its gets restocked more often i would even go as far as saying that increase the stock for everything not only for dough as it lets chef's actually cook

• Love
Reactions: Catatouille

Derek White

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Oct 12, 2022
Suggestion Approved

Hi @Catatouille ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

This has already been added to the github, but due to it being a low priority thing it might be some time before it is implemented. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me over discord at throughraptor73
Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as accepted.​

Status
Not open for further replies.