Accepted Increase traction / horsepower (NOT MAX SPEED) of vehicles in SCP

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skittles

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
It will increase the traction of vehicles in SCP-RP, to be similar to MRP.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Yes, I am suggesting this since the response to the suggestion was denying something we didn't ask for

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Vehicles won't get stuck on a 5 degree slope
Overall driving experience will be better, similar to MRP which is honestly quite pleasant.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Potential for cars to be abused to get into areas they shouldn't

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
The previous suggestion denied it for a completely different reason. The MAX SPEED of vehicles shouldn't be increased, but rather make it so that cars can be able to get over slopes higher than a children's skate park. They are cars with engines, not pedals, and it's super easy to get stuck and you can't get up a small slope in a civilian vehicle.

It's different in MRP, and driving there is a blessing compared to here. I get that surface in SCP-RP is smaller, but when you can't access half of it in a civilian car and driving military vehicles is a nightmare, it's something that should be improved.

I'm no expert on the addon that has the cars, but there's gotta be a way to allow civ vehicles to climb a small slope without increasing the max speed.

Last edited:

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
+Major Support
also +Support suggestions being read a little more thoroughly by staff, that denial is uh... interesting, to say the least ???

• Wow
Reactions: Bill Nye The Guy

Edwin

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jul 10, 2023
Suggestion Approved

Hi @Skittles ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as accepted.​

Status
Not open for further replies.