For how long have you played on CG SCP: around 4-5 months

In what country are you located?: Brazil

Time zone: BRT

Character name(s): Ink "Lynx" Dragunov

Civilian name: Ink

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Medical Consultant
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: 1 fail RP, didn't know how a SCP worked
-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:

I am a quick learner, and I'm very dedicated to my duties in the foundation, I could be a massive help to the overseers overall.

I am very organized and I work well under pressure, not only that I'm looking to be the best at what I do, I want to stand out from the crowd, and im always looking to learn more.

i look up to my superiors and those with more experience for guidance since I i know ill need time to learn everything about a new job, but ill always be looking to improve, be it by asking questions and watching people who are more experienced, or even by just making a mistake and learning from it.
-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:

Following The Overseer's Orders, and overall assisting them in their duties, for example, writing papers they cant sight, helping with personal orders or discord orders, and much more, such as informing the overseer council about what is currently happening in the facility, or findings about a new SCP or event hapenning

-
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

I've had to prove myself multiple times, for multiple people and even myself, but I know i am ready for this, I've had to deal with almost all this facility has to offer, from breaches to unknown anomalies, even traitors and CI, and under all circumstances, I've kept a cool head, and always looked for the best course of action, for myself and everyone near me.

I've seen it all, gone to hell and back, and had to work under extreme pressures, and every single time i did my best, even if my best was not enough, i always gave 100% of myself into the situation.

and of course, I have a vast knowledge of medical procedures, in humans and even anomalies, i could always assist the council with medical problems, things other people are not allowed to treat, or even new SCPs that change human biology, assisting medical and science teams with these procedures in the name of the Overseers, giving them quick and direct information about the findings.

InkTheLynx

Oct 11, 2023
+/- Support
Great Consultant
Professional and always offers to help
Knowledgeable of the job and it's roles within the foundation

Short App
Gimme lore!

Pretty short app lynx. I want to see you as OSA, because I know you'll do the job well! I just have to dock some points from my perspective.
English is my second language, I'm not good with big and detailed texts :c

1706134972870.png

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

A message has been received from the office of ██-3 ██████████████

To: "Lynx"

Hello. We appreciate you taking the time to apply for the position of █████████ Assistant. After careful consideration, we believe that your skills, experience, and qualifications make you suitable for this position. Congratulations and we look forward to working with you.

Please contact me (via discord @bogitos) with any further questions or concerns regarding your new position.

-From ██-3 ██████████████

Application Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.