PAC Request Insurgency TV Man

Tagging threads containing character bios which request approval for in-game PAC designs relating to the description of the character.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stee ven

Aug 12, 2022
SCP-2217
You are now viewing Insurgency Personnel File, belonging to Delta Commander 375467:
[/SIZE] Biographical Details: [LIST] [*]Full Name: Stee Ven [*]Date of Birth: ██/██/██ [*]Place of Birth: ████, █████ [*]Nationality: American [*]Gender: Male [*]Blood Type: Extranormal [/LIST] Background: [LIST] [*]Education: N/A [*]Previous Employment: United States Paranatural Warfare Command [*]Criminal Record: Unknown, at time of writing. [*]Summarized Biography: Was born [REDACTED]. [SIZE=5]Stee Ven[/SIZE] was born into a middle-class family in the town of Oakwood. From a young age, he exhibited an exceptional aptitude for technology and electronics, often dismantling and reassembling household appliances out of curiosity. Throughout the childhood of Tony, this ability grew, eventually allowing for him to enroll in the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. At this point, specific path becomes muddied, but eventually drops out after two years, opting to join the United States military. After serving █ years, Sony demonstrated significant combat skill, eventually being confronted by an unknown anomaly, leading into recruitment into the United States Paranatural Warfare Command. After a highly classified, heavily botched operation, Sony was summoned to a court-martial, but ultimately avoided attendance, instead seeking to flee. During a seven year hunt, Sony learned about seeked options to permanently change his appearance to avoid being caught. Tony discovered a thaumaturgical ritual, which would exchange his face for that of the main focus of an image. However, the ritual was done incorrectly, causing Sony's head to change into a TV, capable of displaying facial expressions, images, videos, and other things based from memory, as well as producing speech through built-in speakers, as well as a system allowing for reprogramming of ideals through the use of simple VHS tapes; the more specific ideals need to be, the longer the VHS tape needs to be. Said VHS tapes can also be combined with a wide variety of digital files to essentially recreate a person's personality and memory, although there will still be psychological differences apart from that. Additionally the head can be temporarily "hidden" using thaumaturgy giving the impression of a normal head preferable for combat operations. On [SIZE=5] ██/██/██, Stee Ven was killed and his 'brain' which was stored in a computer was sucessfully loaded onto an aforementioned VHS tape, being inserted and functioning properly, except under the Chaos Insurgency's ideals.[/SIZE] [/LIST] [B]Security Clearance Level:[/B] [LIST] [*]Level: 4/DELCOM [/LIST] [LIST=1] [*][B]Operational History:[/B] [LIST] [*]Assignments: Cell 56, Operations against Foundation Site-65. [*]Notable Achievements: Multiple successful Deep Cover operations, successful primary assaults. [*]Incidents: ███████████████████████. [/LIST] [/LIST] [SIZE=5]

[FILE END]

PAC Requesting Approval

PAC Requested (Which job): All CI Jobs
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:159217625

Photograph of PAC:

Extra note, specifically regarding the job: you can see text I wrote at the bottom. That details what job I am on, as well as my rank, while not being a infobreach to civies. (I keep the redacted, and add something E.G. marksman, medic, whatever I choose. Delta op wold just be delta) For DELCOM I have 2 gasmasks that are the most similar to the delcom one i could find since there is no model for it for whenver im on officer.

Apart from that, the facial expression changes based on my HP, also depending on the RP scenario, it changes to other facial expressions or images, like smiling, sadness, fear, anger, anti-Foundation imagery, etc. Also has a static-y voice changer

Last edited:
You are now viewing Insurgency Personnel File, belonging to Delta Operative 375467:
[/SIZE] Biographical Details: [LIST] [*]Full Name: Tony Sony [*]Date of Birth: ██/██/██ [*]Place of Birth: ████, █████ [*]Nationality: American [*]Gender: Male [*]Blood Type: Extranormal [/LIST] Background: [LIST] [*]Education: N/A [*]Previous Employment: United States Paranatural Warfare Command [*]Criminal Record: Unknown, at time of writing. [*]Summarized Biography: Was born [REDACTED]. [SIZE=5]Tony Sony[/SIZE] was born into a middle-class family in the town of Oakwood. From a young age, he exhibited an exceptional aptitude for technology and electronics, often dismantling and reassembling household appliances out of curiosity. Throughout the childhood of Tony, this ability grew, eventually allowing for him to enroll in the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. At this point, specific path becomes muddied, but eventually drops out after two years, opting to join the United States military. After serving █ years, Sony demonstrated significant combat skill, eventually being confronted by an unknown anomaly, leading into recruitment into the United States Paranatural Warfare Command. After a highly classified, heavily botched operation, Sony was summoned to a court-martial, but ultimately avoided attendance, instead seeking to flee. During a seven year hunt, Sony learned about seeked options to permanently change his appearance to avoid being caught. Tony discovered a thaumaturgical ritual, which would exchange his face for that of the main focus of an image. However, the ritual was done incorrectly, causing Sony's head to change into a TV, capable of displaying facial expressions, images, videos, and other things based from memory, as well as producing speech through built-in speakers, as well as a system allowing for reprogramming of ideals through the use of simple VHS tapes; the more specific ideals need to be, the longer the VHS tape needs to be. [/LIST] [B]Security Clearance Level:[/B] [LIST] [*]Level: 4/DELTA [/LIST] [LIST=1] [*][B]Operational History:[/B] [LIST] [*]Assignments: Cell 56, Operations against Foundation Site-65. [*]Notable Achievements: Multiple successful Deep Cover operations, successful primary assaults. [*]Incidents: ███████████████████████. [/LIST] [/LIST] [SIZE=5]

[FILE END]

PAC Requesting Approval

PAC Requested (Which job): All CI Jobs
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:159217625

Photograph of PAC:

Extra note, specifically regarding the job: you can see text I wrote at the bottom. That details what job I am on, as well as my rank, while not being a infobreach to civies. (I keep the redacted, and add something E.G. marksman, medic, whatever I choose. Delta op wold just be delta)

Apart from that, the facial expression changes based on my HP, also depending on the RP scenario, it changes to other facial expressions or images, like smiling, sadness, fear, anger, anti-Foundation imagery, etc. Also has a static-y voice changer

When below 50 health or lower, has a red light that shows up only under the TV.
+Support

eyeander

Mar 15, 2023
brrrrr skibidi doy doy odoy doy doy yes yes yes yes skib skibidi dib skibidi dableu dableu dee

-support

Little kid: "Skibidi toilet or creeper? I will choose skibidi toilet, because I'm sigma, and creeper, goodbye!"

*location changes to a cave with diamond ore.*

Little kid: "Mining diamonds, diamonds, diamonds, yes, diamonds"

*location dramatically changes to the creeper lake. With creepers surrounding the little kid mining diamonds*

Little kid: "Oh no! That's too many of them, creepers! Someone help me! *Gasp* Skibidi toilet?! Help me please! *Kid singing skibidi music* Yes! Thank youuuuu"

Skidibi toilet jokes aside, it just looks so out of place. I like it, but I think it isn't appropriate for the server.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.