Time zone:est
Character name(s):yarn
Civilian name:john parker
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:none
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:1 warn for rdm and base camping
-
Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador?too get lv4 experience so i can move up the ranks
-
What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?:i believe i am good at strategy and making plans
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:listing the info in a way that is easy to remember and read
-
What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?:to make sure our agents are doing there job and helping our agents do there job well
-
Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:born in 2000 was raised in detroit. during his life in detroit yarn was often bullied by the older kids at school they would steal his lunch so the only meal he usually got was dinner. One day yarn decided he wasn't going to let the bullies hurt him anymore. The next day he ate his lunch before he got in school when lunch time arrived one of the bullies got mad at him for not having a lunch so he punched yarn in the face since yarn was smaller he used the bullies weight against him and slamming him to the ground. Later that day he was suspended but after that the bullies never messed with him again.about 1 year latter it was graduation day do to hard work he was able to graduate. Yarn did not want to just settle for some pointless job he decided to join the US military. After boot camp he was deployed to irac.first day was not very eventful but on the fifth day yarn and his squad were sent to an enemy camp to scout out the area but then they were surrounded by enemy soldiers and were forced to surrender.on the sixth day in irac yarn and his squad were tortured all day they were close to breaking but yarn yelled i will never tell you any thing his torturers then proceeded to sew red yarn onto yarns mouth and then told him to tell them everything or they will kill his squad yarn screamed as they killed his entire squad. 5 hours latter us marines raided the pow camp and were able to save yarn. Yarn was the medevaced to the closest fob and taken to a medical tent there a combat medic attempted to remove the yarn sewn to yarns mouth as soon as it was off red yarn shot out of his mouth tieing everyone in the medical tent to the ground and choking them yarn begged for it to stop.marines tried to get into the tent but a wall of red yarn blocked them from entering.they called for backup this is when the scp foundation was alerted. 2 hours latter an mtf arrived on the fob and went to the tent the yarn that stoped people from entering had weakened. the mtf were able to enter they saw 2 dead bodies and the they saw yarn he had cut the yarn off. Mtf were able to bring yarn into foundation custody were he was taken to an interrogation room.an agent walked into the interrogation room and sat down and began questioning agent“hello ive heard that you want to be called yarn is that still the case” yarn ”yes it is” agent “ok it seems that your ability is under control thats good” yarn “yes it is” agent “can you tell me what happened” yarn “i will try” yarn then proceed to tell the agent everything that happen at the pow camp and the fob. Agent “i am very sorry you went thru that” yarn “its ok” agent “so it seems you are very skilled would you like to work for us” yarn “yes i would” agent “good you will begin your work at site 56 it is located in canada” yarn “yes ma'am” agent “glad to be working with you have a good day and remember secure contain protect”.

Status
Not open for further replies.