-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF E-11 LCPL
CI-D
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None
-
Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador?
I enjoy the department and seeing as it currently lacks many ambassadors I wish to fill in that position and bring new leadership to the department.
-
What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?:
I have amassed many hours on the Intel Agent/Operative job(s) and I am completely familiar with all rules regarding operations. I have a complete understanding of the department and it's regulations and I have
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have only written a few documents, around 4, but For a document to be good It must contain the names of those involved, what the situation was in detail, and above all else proper punctation, spelling, and grammar.

What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?:
To deal with any misbehavior inside intel, to make important decisions, to provide themselves as a role-model for other agents, and to be professional at all times.

Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Henry was an Ex-church of the broken god worshipper, while he still believes in Mekhane he has seen that the foundation would be better suited towards Mekhane's goal of protecting and advancing humanity. He'd likely be more helpful in events where other factions are involved as well as anything to do with the more godly entities that exist.

Last edited:
+Massive Support

+ Very Active
+ Knows a lot of information while on Intel
+ Successful Operations
+ Very Friendly

I have worked with Agent Henry many times and every encounter has been fantastic. Henry is excellent with the job role play and has successfully gained intel from the CI. Henry has taught me things about intel that I didn't even know. Henry is the golden boy for Intel and would make a great ambassador for the department.

Good luck Agent,
[IA] Director Dalton Bruno "The Enforcer"

NeoAltra

Jun 12, 2022
+Support
Junker is one of the best intel agents I have seen. He does his job correctly and near perfect. I always look forward to interacting with him. He deserves this promotion more than most others.

Sparky

Jun 9, 2022
+ Support
I have spoken with Junker on many occasions and I believe he is deserving of the position he is very friendly and great to work with it would be great to see him as an ambassador.

From the Department of Intelligence (D.O.I) eye-xxl.png

Greetings Agent Junker,

You have been selected for a position for as Ambassador,
and to move forwards with the process I will need to meet with you

first thing in my office. My door is open whenever I am on site.

5KYHE9b.png

Status
Not open for further replies.