Intelligence Ambassador Application (SCPRP) Brit (C-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning Man

Jul 6, 2022
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:222447517
Discord name:
TeeHee #2202
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
My V Time is broken but I would say I have played Civil Gamers SCPRP for roughly 3 months.
In what country are you located?:
United Kingdom
Time zone:
GMT
Character name(s):
Foundation: Stan "Brit" Holmes
Chaos Insurgency: Bottoms "Icecream" Bottoms

Civilian name:
Michael Young
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Ex MTF Nu-7 CSG
- Ex CI-Gamma
- Ex SCP-096
- Ex Ethics Assistant

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- Pac Abuse
- Minor Glitching
- Fear RP
- I did get a warn for RDM in a sit however I believe that warn to be unjust as they TP'd me to a sit when I was shooting at someone

Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador?
- I've always wanted to actually help out in any way shape or form I possibly can inside of the foundation whether its simply writing some text up on a clipboard or teaching other personnel how to act and behave, I have done extensive work as an Internal agent to be able to enforce the code of conduct and the rules set in place even writing up a simple document about them to help and guide new personnel on how to be the best they possibly can. When I was a part of Nu-7 I understood a lot about the foundation and about the command involved and where to go in many different situation understanding combat itself and the chaos insurgency and how to react to civilians, while playing a lot as an Intelligence Agent I have come to understand the job itself and what to do in many different situations surrounding the job.
What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?:
- I believe I would become a suitable addition to the Intelligence team because recently I have been playing MRP and have understood that every person has their good and bad days, through this I have become a more understanding person and have the utmost respect for many people, every though some days people may not be themselves I have always maintained the mentally to respect them and to not reply with any aggression involved
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- I have written many numerous documents as a Sr Researcher and I actually find this quite fun and enjoyable to do. I believe a good document is a document that is clear to read never boring and has the ability to get to the point with all the little details involved, to then never leave a page unturned.
What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?:
- The responsibilities of an Intelligence Ambassador are to obtain any information given by agents or any member of staff either about intelligence or any agents acting up on the field of duty to therefore bring this up with the Director themselves
- Maintain professionalism in every situation they are put under and keep the morale in the department the highest it can be, also assist any agent that needs any help in any way shape, or form so they know you are there for them
- To give out training and exercise so the agents know what their jobs are and if they have any issues with their jobs or any misunderstanding you can point them in the correct direction.

Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Throughout Bobby Stanley's childhood (later known to become Stan "Brit" Holmes) he was born into a poor family located in the Southwest of England in a pleasant village in Devon, Exeter he would always cause trouble and never be the intellectual child his parents always wanted therefore always getting in trouble and never being able to pass his primary school SATS therefore not allowing him to gain access to a secondary school and to make him at all very intellectual.
- Throughout his teenagehood Bobby struggled due to his lack of intelligence he had and knowledge, therefore, causing him to not be able to acquire a job and become something better than he always wanted to become, he would always get in trouble with the police and start fights of which he could never win but persistent enough it would allow him to gain a specific job interest.
- In Bobby's adulthood he was blessed with the fact that even though he did not have the brains he was incredibly persistent allowing him to put down the aggression and pin his head to the books and look up how to be a better him and re-educating himself, though this is allowed him to sign up to become a police officer and allow him to rise the ranks straight up to a Sargeant, of which he was given a rare and precious job opportunity to give his skills to the British government linked with what he didn't know at the time the SCP foundation.
- His introduction to the foundation was short as if someone had their eyes on him since his birth knowing every single little minute detail about him and that they didn't need him to say a word only for him to sign up and enroll in whatever they wanted him to become apart of as if he was a prawn in a game of chess (Wiping every little recollection he knew of his past, but only fake memories to create happiness in his life), they instantly put him into the General security department as a simple cadet to make him rise the ranks and make himself create his own path inside of the foundation.

Last edited:

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
-Support.

No.
Blacklisted from Nu-7
Banned off TS
Immature
Littearly a bad candinate for Intel, and was removed from staff for admin absuing on TS.

Brit, I would suggest improving,, get you're blacklist removed, and then think about it, but right now It is a -support.

Mickle

Aug 6, 2022
+Support
While brit has done some questionable things in the past he is good at what he does if he puts his mind to it.

Bush von Mann

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
-SUPPORT
How the hell are you Ex SCP-096?
This shows lack of knowledge of the rules, and that kind of behavior should never be with an Ambassador
Banned from TS
Too many warns

Blue

Jul 16, 2022
34.700984, 135.821302
- support
banned off TS
blacklisted from nu7
unwhitelisted from 096 (i still remember the time you were being a bitch as 096 AND a staff member)
power hungry (when he was staff)

"Wick"

Sep 5, 2022
+/-Neutral
As I am writing this, it is currently 8:22 so I won't be able to leave as much as I wanted to in this reply.

Ignoring the drama and stuff that has happened in the past, I can fully say that brit has become somewhat of a better person than he used to be. Albeit, he is kind of a minge sometimes. I really do see him becoming a future Intelligence ambassador. I really don't want to have to change this verdict to a -Support, as I respect you more than I used to.

Please take this as your only chance to fix what little reputation others have for you.

James "Baker" | "Pilgrim"

Aug 5, 2022
- Support
- Immature
- Blacklisted from Nu-7
- Banned off TS multiple times
- Removed from staff due to multiple infractions and admin abuse

Rev. Doofster Runner

Jun 27, 2022
Australia
Tough call, while I agree Brit has been a complete bozo to deal with recently with some of his "questionable" choices (still saying you stole my name smh). I've seen him only try to improve himself and make up for his past mistakes.

I don't feel confident enough to give my support just yet, but I feel Brit you are doing a great job recently and it's great to see ya becoming a lovable member of the community again.

NEUTRAL for now

Id say give it a bit more time, but when it does happen, I know you'll smash it out of the park again dude.

Morning Man

Jul 6, 2022
Hey guys just to write a post on my post I know its been up for a while therefore I am going to presume it has been ignored not to say that they're ignoring it because they can put under the lines of if they don't respond its not their problem of which I can accept at the moment I have been playing MRP and have enjoyed my time so far. I will say some stuff previous I have done on the SCP-RP [USA] is very questionable and has given many people their opinions about me mostly negative I do not wish to pardon myself from anything as I believe that if I have done the things you guys are stating I believe I should suffer the consequences. Personally, I would like to apologize and believe if it is possible to be given a second chance on the server and be given a second chance with my absence I have come to terms with a lot of the problems and this is the reason I moved to MRP.

Some things I would like to state are below,

- While being a staff I never received a single complaint. ( Yes I did receive minor infractions but yet to this date even Head mods and some admins have questioned if the consequences given were correct )

- If I ever was "Power Hungry" as a staff I would want someone to please provide evidence to this claim and if a member of staff did this I would want someone to report them as soon as this happened.

- My Pac Abuse warnings were from me pratting around and getting bored of doing nothing on the server please do not see this as an excuse as possible if I did something else on the server and did not restrict myself from doing something else I would not have performed these actions.

- I was previously banned from TS however am now under strict guidelines of not breaking either server rules or TS rules of which if I do so I can have my TS banned once again "Words stated from flames" of which some staff on the MRP did I believe ask the SCP-USA staff to look at my TS ban as they may have possibly seen me as someone of which might of changed.

- The Ex-SCP 096 was taken away from me when I was banned of which I did a job swap and become 096 during a sit which was going to eventually get me banned I do see now that it wasn't funny and created stress for the staff and wasn't the right action to perform.

If you did read all above thank you for taking the time to read it all I do not wish my excuses to persuade your verdict however would like to address any and all persons who may read my application and do not know who I am or which there are some people who have commented on my post of which who I do not know and do not believe to have any interactions with myself, of which if this is the first time you have ever heard of brit or have heard of my personality I do not wish what I have done previously to make you believe I am the worst person out there.

- Brit ( Morning Man )

Chan

Jul 16, 2022
Hey guys just to write a post on my post I know its been up for a while therefore I am going to presume it has been ignored not to say that they're ignoring it because they can put under the lines of if they don't respond its not their problem of which I can accept at the moment I have been playing MRP and have enjoyed my time so far. I will say some stuff previous I have done on the SCP-RP [USA] is very questionable and has given many people their opinions about me mostly negative I do not wish to pardon myself from anything as I believe that if I have done the things you guys are stating I believe I should suffer the consequences. Personally, I would like to apologize and believe if it is possible to be given a second chance on the server and be given a second chance with my absence I have come to terms with a lot of the problems and this is the reason I moved to MRP.

Some things I would like to state are below,

- While being a staff I never received a single complaint. ( Yes I did receive minor infractions but yet to this date even Head mods and some admins have questioned if the consequences given were correct )

- If I ever was "Power Hungry" as a staff I would want someone to please provide evidence to this claim and if a member of staff did this I would want someone to report them as soon as this happened.

- My Pac Abuse warnings were from me pratting around and getting bored of doing nothing on the server please do not see this as an excuse as possible if I did something else on the server and did not restrict myself from doing something else I would not have performed these actions.

- I was previously banned from TS however am now under strict guidelines of not breaking either server rules or TS rules of which if I do so I can have my TS banned once again "Words stated from flames" of which some staff on the MRP did I believe ask the SCP-USA staff to look at my TS ban as they may have possibly seen me as someone of which might of changed.

- The Ex-SCP 096 was taken away from me when I was banned of which I did a job swap and become 096 during a sit which was going to eventually get me banned I do see now that it wasn't funny and created stress for the staff and wasn't the right action to perform.

If you did read all above thank you for taking the time to read it all I do not wish my excuses to persuade your verdict however would like to address any and all persons who may read my application and do not know who I am or which there are some people who have commented on my post of which who I do not know and do not believe to have any interactions with myself, of which if this is the first time you have ever heard of brit or have heard of my personality I do not wish what I have done previously to make you believe I am the worst person out there.

- Brit ( Morning Man )
Your app is being looked over sorry if you feel you have been left out I'm just working on a few issues but your app will be handled in the coming days if you would like to pull your app out of the running that is completely fine and if you have any other questions please feel free to contact me

Bush von Mann

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022

My -SUPPORT still stands, especially since you're now saying that you play MRP

Chan

Jul 16, 2022
Denied

Thank you for showing interest in the position of Intelligence Ambassador, but due to recent circumstances, we do not think you are currently fit for the position.

feel free to reapply in 2 weeks

if you have any questions message me or doofus on discord
Doofus- TwoOreos99#9751
Chan-Waltah#0797​
1665726517828.png

Status
Not open for further replies.