Civilian name: Kompota
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-NU-7 ; CI-A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I Have received 2 warns
Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador?
-I've been in the department for two weeks and have learned how things work here. I want take a more senior position so that I can ensure that agents are properly trained and assist them if they have any questions. I want to contribute new ideas to the department and try to improve it as much as possible with the assistance of directors and other ambassadors.
What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?:
-For the past two weeks, I've been playing actively as an Intelligence agent, learning how to act in various situations and how things work in the department. I have ideas to improve the department, and I am capable of training others and leading/supervising operations. I will also lead trainings on a regular basis, which will improve the department's teamwork and competence.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
-I've written about ten interrogation reports and three operation reports. What makes a good document: To be good, a document's format must be correct and understandable. You must provide as much valuable information on the main topic of the document as possible to avoid leaving out any important details, and you may include images to make the document visually appealing (if you have any)
What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?:
-The intelligence ambassador must supervise all of the agents on site, assisting them with their daily duties and ensuring that everything runs smoothly. If something goes wrong, the intelligence ambassador must solve the problem and instruct the agents on what to do to ensure that this incident does not happen again. The ambassador must lead regular trainings and make sure new and current agents are up to date with everything that is happening with the department. Also the ambassador needs to propose new ideas to further improve the intelligence department.
Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: James Mafioso is the son of FBI agents. He was never interested in school and was always talking about his his father's job. The father didn't mind that young James wasn't interested in school because he was teaching him how to shoot and interrogate people. More than anything, James enjoyed learning from his father and was able to learn more and more. He was able to shoot, interrogate, and negotiate by the age of 20 and aspired to work for the FBI like his father. After 5 years he was hired as a negotiator and went to work. There was no work that day, but when he returned home, he found his house burning and two dead bodies in front of it. Multiple bullet wounds were discovered after the bodies were examined. Following that incident, James Mafioso became addicted to gambling and lost his job. He was homeless until one night when a strange man in a black coat and a had handed him a letter containing the coordinates of a military facility. James didn't have a choice but to go there. When he arrived, he was handcuffed, blindfolded, and dragged into a room. Then they told him about the foundation and CI, who killed his parents .They also promised him a new start in life. They hired James as a Gen Sec, but he quickly rose through the ranks and is now an intelligence agent attempting to become an ambassador, driven by his hatred for the Chaos Insurgency.

Last edited:

Toni

May 23, 2022
+Support
+Active
I have been working with James for the most part of my time working in Intel, he is really good at what he does and I would love to have him as an Ambassador together with Jack

BubbaDaBeast

Dec 23, 2021
+Reliable
+Active
I have seen James many many times doing his job in a professional manner, always ready, and giving it 100%, he's one of the most reliable Intel Agents around and you can always depend on him when a Intel Agent is needed. he's also a very active player which makes him more reliable and a great candidate for Ambassador.

Ben D

Donator
May 11, 2022
+SUPPORT
+Active
+Actually fun to talk to.
+Maturity and professionalism

When I was new James came and helped me understand the basics of the server. he 100% deserves to be an ambassador his communication skills is nice and always ready to integrate civilians, He might be the most active intel agent on the server and has the most experience as one. Lastly if i was an Intel agent I would be exited be lead by James command

Aleks

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 18, 2022
Greece
+SUPPORT
+One of the best Intel on the server
+Really nice guy nad actually cares abou others
+Does his job correctly
+Active

Tacca

Jan 16, 2022
Norway
+Support
+James is a super nice guy, he is passionate and proper when it comes to roleplay.
+All of my interactions with him has been fun, and we've had great rp with each other.
+Good application

Huff

Game Master
Game Master
Jan 23, 2022
Application Accepted

Hello @C9naskoxx, Thank you for taking the time to make this application, we have decided to accept you for Intelligence Ambassador, there are multiple reasons for this, the first is that you are clearly very active on intelligence, the second is that you know your department well and know how to do your job, other than that you have gotten good support from many trusted people within the department whether on this application or not. Overall, welcome to the Emp- Department, you have a lot more expectations cast upon you now but do not worry, we will tell you what those are, you will also have benefits to weigh-out the extra responsibility.​

Status
Not open for further replies.