Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): mark johnson
Civilian name: qandale pringles
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): scp-rp uk
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: none
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: yes: im not gonna say it its that long
-
Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador?because im a really good intel agent
-
What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?: my experience
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: i dont upload documents,what makes a doccument good: if its usefull to people
-
What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?: to interviev agens, make sure that agents do their work properly and to do what a regiular agent woud do: interogations, intel gather
-
Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: i dont really make roles of my characters because i like to play with multiple roles

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
Hey @Shadowz! Please edit your post to include [UK] or [USA] at the start.

Regards,
The Platform Team

Ben D

Donator
May 11, 2022
APPLICATION DEINED
Hello Mark Johnson: Thank you for taking the time making this application, we have come to an understanding that you are not suitable to become an Intelligence Ambassador. All though I would advice you to take the time and effort into working on your application the next time you apply
YOU MAY REAPPLY IN 2 WEEKS
Kind Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.