For how long have you played on CG SCP:88 hours spend on server
In what country are you located? Poland
Time zone:CEST
Character name(s):Elvis Padre
Civilian name:Jack Padre
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: This is my first application but I am ci beta
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: one warning beacuse i have bad internet and teleported me to airlock and i cant move in this time my medal was offline
-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: Beacouse i want protect peaople before Agent who broke his role and helping another people with problem.
-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:Firmness, concentration and being fair to others
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:I wrote a lot, what makes how much time I send to punishment and what this punishment is
-
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:Ensuring agents follow their rules and helping agents or giving them penalties or warnings for rule violations
-
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:As a child, Elvis was interested in movies where the court punishes other people for bad deeds. When Elvis was growing up, he and his friends played judges and punished each other. At the age of 13, Elvis stood trial as a witness to an accident caused by his father. At the age of 20, he was hired as an agent in a secret facility, his task was to make sure that no one broke the rules prevailing there. But he quickly got bored of it and wants to step up to be above the agents and command them.

Last edited:

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
I had a stroke reading this.

Please make your wording better and fix your spelling

Reactions: Judge

Mr Jimbo

Dec 26, 2022
+/- Support
- Only time I have seen you on IA was being AFK in interrogation so I am neutral
- Haven't seen any reports or arrests made in your name
- Pretty sure we are full up on IAA

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
+/- Support
- Only time I have seen you on IA was being AFK in interrogation so I am neutral
- Haven't seen any reports or arrests made in your name
- Pretty sure we are full up on IAA
There is no cap on ambassadors

Vizoplez

Dec 10, 2022
-Support

You haven't been in IA for more than a week.
You lied on your application about documents.
You lied about your time played vs your experience
You cannot spell.
You cannot parse basic grammar.

I also do not believe you have a sufficient understanding of the English language.

Last edited:
Reactions: SamPaval

Critical

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
IA-Logo.png

Application Denied

Good day, Elvis Padre.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application form, we truly appreciate your interest and effort. After discussing with the ambassador team, we concluded that you are currently not qualified for the position.

Your application is rather short and the Ambassador Team does not believe you have had enough time to fully understand what an Ambassador does as proven by your application.

If you want further information, please do not hesitate to contact me or any of the ambassadors. Do not let this discourage you from reapplying in the future.

You may re-apply in two weeks.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs James Krane

Status
Not open for further replies.