Not open for further replies.

Weebooguy22

Aug 1, 2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:452380722
Discord name: Weebooguy223
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 5d 22hr
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): J.Jameal (Foundation)
Jameal (Choas insurgency)
Jamaly (Choas insurgency)
Civilian name: Jamel (Civillan)
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- E-11
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Hitbox abuse (Reason is because i was combat jumping on speed chems trying to survive when i first joined the server)
- RDM (Reason i think is because i killed another dclass without a reason cause i thought as a brute i could fight other people)
- Metagaming (Reason i not entirely sure how it was metagaming)
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
- I am applying because i want to help the foundation and ia agents out and i want to grind my way up to ethics and expand my knowledge on how to deal with things.
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
- I have done alot on IA that is needed even went above and beyond, I feel I would make a great ambassador as do a few other ambassadors i passed my ia test with 100% which doesnt happen like ever. I also know alot about ia jobs and how to do things with work permits.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- I have written 10 documents so far as ia alot of arrest documents. a good document is very well set up easy to understand,
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
- To insure that all foundation personenal are doing what is ethical and helping the ia and foundation with arresting and monitoring the site.
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: He will be involved in alot of the tests that go on in the site and watch researchers to make sure they are doing what is needed and will be involved in some cross testing lore also.

Lonsy

Jul 30, 2024
Australia
Hey mate just wanting to reach out and ask if you're the same person I helped out in the discord call in regard to the IA Test on the 10th Septemberagent.png

Weebooguy22

Aug 1, 2024
You joined Internal Affairs 3 days ago, I'm not sure if anyone has seen the documents or arrest logs
i showed an ambassador i still have the documents that i plan on uploading i have like 4 of them i play ia alot and e11 and combat medic trying to focus on ia more

Lonsy

Jul 30, 2024
Australia
i showed an ambassador i still have the documents that i plan on uploading i have like 4 of them i play ia alot and e11 and combat medic trying to focus on ia more
That was me lol I helped you with understanding your test results and now your documents that you had to upload, there was only 4 total of your docs and graded one of them. It says in your application you have completed "I have written 10 documents so far as ia alot of arrest documents. a good document is very well set up easy to understand". Look at other applications on how much detail people have applied to show their understanding on document gradings and just being an Agent.

We had a talk in-game, and I think you have the drive and a great member to IA, especially at the time were about to change and become ISD. I'm very glad you have joined us and coming for the wild ride :cool: I think some time and getting your name seen with Internal Affairs/ISD will help you. Im always available to help guide you and take you under my wings to help you out, we want people to enjoy the IA Family

- Support (only due to you being 3 days in and need to learn all the tricks of Internal Affairs)

1720396581215.png

Application Denied

Hello, @Weebooguy22

After a discussion with our Ambassador team we DENY your application for ambassador. Please get into contact with me if you would like to know more.

You may reapply in 1 week.

Director of Internal Affairs, Barney 'Chef'

Status
Not open for further replies.