Civilian name:"Hanz"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
-yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-no
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
-i want to be a bigger help in the foundation
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
-i always make sure all test are ethical if i am doing them or supervising them.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
-all of my document have been deleted from me because i changed computers. a document is good if it has all the important information.
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
-making sure all IA agents are ethical and doing their job correctly
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Alex had a traumatic childhood his mother left him and his father after Alex was born. His father was a well seasoned alcoholic and was abusive to Alex.
Alexe`s father died in a drunk driving accident when Alex was 15. Afther he turned 18 he tried to become a cia agent but he didn`t sucseed. The foundation found out that he was a good canditate for an ethics agent.
The foundation asked him if he wanted to work for them. He said yes. Then he became a IA agent. He has worked really hard to be an ambassador because he likes his job.

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022
imagen_2022-06-10_131944145.png

Application Denied

Good day, Alex

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application form, we truly appreciate your interest and effort.

Your Reputation in Internal affairs is unknown and i'm not fully convince you understand the role of ambassador
We would like to see you as an agent more often, especially when there are other ambassadors and/or a director on site so they can keep an eye on your performance. Please come talk to me or any ambassador and we'll be more than glad to assign you tasks to see how you perform.

If you want further information, please do not hesitate to contact me or any of the ambassadors. Do not let this discourage you from reapplying in the future. You may re-apply in one week

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Mikhail Fergus and John Dear

Status
Not open for further replies.