Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
IA Ambassador (Held)
Security Captain x2 (Held)
MTF E-11-PVT (Held)
MTF Nu7-PVT (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes I have, my last warning was in April but they're expired

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
My application for the Internal Affairs Ambassador role with the SCP Foundation stems from a profound enthusiasm for the organization's mission and the impactful endeavors it undertakes. With a robust foundation in public relations and communications, I present myself as an exemplary candidate for this position. My acute comprehension of the pivotal role effective communication plays in nurturing relationships and promoting collaboration aligns seamlessly with the demands of this role. Moreover, my innate penchant for organization and attention to detail augments my suitability for the position, ensuring efficient execution of tasks and meticulous oversight.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
I believe I am an ideal candidate for the Internal Affairs Ambassador position due to my strong interpersonal skills,
my ability to think critically and analytically, and my commitment to excellence.
First and foremost, I have excellent interpersonal skills. I am a natural leader and have a knack for building relationships with people from all walks of life. I am able to communicate effectively and efficiently, and I am able to listen to and understand the needs of others. I am also able to work collaboratively with others to achieve a common goal. In addition, I am able to think critically and analytically. I am able to identify problems and develop solutions to address them. I am also able to analyze data and draw meaningful conclusions from it. I am able to think outside the box and come up with creative solutions to complex problems
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have written tons of documents, These documents were excellent in others opinion.
When I write my documents I know it is important to have a well-structured document. This includes having a clear introduction, body, and conclusion. The introduction should provide an overview of the document and the body should provide the details. The conclusion should provide a summary of the document and any action items.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
As the Internal Affairs Ambassador, the main responsibility is to maintain proper observance of rules vested upon members of the SCP Foundation and ensure that every individual is treated in a fair and respectful manner. Furthermore, Ambassadors are expected to offer help and support for member Foundation. This would result in offering advice and guidance to members facing difficulties in the interpretation and observance of rules. On a larger scope, they also provide resources and help for people having issues with any particular task or within the interpersonal relationship in the Foundation community.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Alaric was only 19 years old when this tragedy took place. When Alaric was coming home from his friend's house
he heard a lot of noise coming from his house. When he looks through the window he sees his family get tied up
and beaten down by people who are covering their faces and wearing all camo gear. Alaric was getting very scared and as he slowly backed away,
a man behind him grabbed and hit him with anesthesia. As he was slowly waking up, he heard the men talk about terminating him.
That led him to panic and he tried to get up and run away but could not. As they were about to inject him with poison,
a man that looked very important gave him a choice. His choice was would Alaric rather work for the Foundation,
or would he share the same fate as his family (They're all currently locked up)
Alaric chose to work for the foundation, but as he was working for the foundation he tried to find ways out of the facility.
Alaric lost all hope and decided to stay in the foundation knowing there was no way out.
Alaric found the foundation to not be so bad. He started earning the respect of others by working hard through the ranks
and rising to the top. Alaric is now a respected Ambassador by the foundation.

Nov 26, 2022
-Support
184224e50bfd0702bb7a9e743884f2a7.png

Ckettering689

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
May 28, 2024
Please give detailed explanations of all kicks/bans/warnings.
Even if you dont have any active, it can show overall how you play and if youre growing as a mature player.

Raixin

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Mar 17, 2024
SCP ACCEPT.png
Application Verdict

Hello, @Alaric

After a strong discussion with my Ambassador team, we have come to the conclusion of DENYING your application.
If you wish to know why of this decision please reach out to me on discord or in game (raixin)

You may reapply in 3 weeks.

Director of Internal Affairs, Riley 'Raixin' Anderson

Status
Not open for further replies.