Denied Internal Affairs Tranq Guns

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Recker"

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Nov 26, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Add Tranq Guns with a few shots to Internal Affairs Agents+.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- Removes the need to spam the handcuff swep when chasing someone.
- Some people may be less inclined to run away from IA knowing they'll most likely get caught.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- Could be abused (but also mitigated by Ambassadors+).
- Could be overused.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
While playing as an IA agent, I've had to chase lots of people. It has gotten extremely annoying, tiring, and whatnot and I have to spam my cuff swep in order to get a chance to actually catch someone. And if I do catch them, I have to uncuff them to elastic restrain them which is where most people start running away again. This solution would help all of IA hugely.

Harold Hawks

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
+Support

This suggestion has been denied multiple times in the past but I’ll still support it.

Reactions: "Recker"

"Recker"

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Nov 26, 2022
+Support

This suggestion has been denied multiple times in the past but I’ll still support it.
I tried to find some previous suggestions before posting and maybe I didn't lookup the correct keywords.

Yeah I'm getting real sick of having to chase people over 5 miles when they decide to run so I thought I'd make a post haha

Michael Dzhetnikov

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 22, 2022
IA needs this, I dont know how anyone would abuse this without being kicked out, as well as it being semi-whitelist.

Michael Dzhetnikov

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 22, 2022
I tried to find some previous suggestions before posting and maybe I didn't lookup the correct keywords.

Yeah I'm getting real sick of having to chase people over 5 miles when they decide to run so I thought I'd make a post hah.
Add what i said to your post

Speff

Jan 17, 2023
+support

im not a big IA main myself, but i know that the IA leadership team has worked tirelessly for the last few weeks to make sure that there is no unproffesionalism within IA. now, im not a big fan of IA agent myself, but if the IA leadership team keeps up this high standard and removes the big minges from the department, I genuinely believe having tranquilizer guns could benefit agents.

Guinea

Jun 24, 2022
+ Support
I feel this should be on like an IA Senior agent job and not normal

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @James Kato,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. We do not plan on providing the tranquilizer gun to IA agents. Due to the highly abusable nature of the tranquilizer gun, it is restricted to more senior personnel. If you require assistance with an arrest, you can request for GENSEC (which some have tranquilizer pistols), fellow agents, or an ambassador.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Reactions: Judge
Status
Not open for further replies.