Denied Interrogation/Kidnapping Change (MRP-UK

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NotTuga

Mar 19, 2023
UK
www.tiktok.com
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Makes the fact when someone gets kidnapped the hostage is handed over to special forces. Honestly from what i have seen, AOR and RMP at the moment have the lead and they can say who and who doesnt interrogate which is not realistic, Special Forces are there to Kidnap, interrogate, do operations and do behind the enemies lines missions which is why i think STS & SAS should be the one who have lead and can decide if they wanna interrogate or let a different Regiment do it, other wise why is there SAS or STS on the server for their roles to be taken away by other regiment.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Not from what i know

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
SAS/STS get perceived as an actualy special Forces, where they have the right to take lead on interrogating & Kidnapping someone.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

RMP and AOR and other Regiments Wont be able to interrogate or Kidnap anymore unless asked to assist SAS/STS or unless no Special forces on.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
This should be acepted because it will balance the roles between both NATo and NWO because SAS/STS should be the main Regiments to Kidnap and interrogate. gives a better look on both Special Forces, where as if i was new to the server i could be say "Oh i'll just join RMP or JAF or 17th either way i dont need to join SAS to interrogate or kidnap" this goes for both factions NATO and NWO, i mean SAS/STS could ask for help of other Regiments to assist in kidnapping etc..

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

parker

Sep 24, 2022
-support, this seems like a side issue, contact high command and they could maybe make it so that sas take command of hostages or something, doesn’t seem like something sl or nl can do

shaun11103

MRP War Veteran
Mar 13, 2022
-support, this seems like a side issue, contact high command and they could maybe make it so that sas take command of hostages or something, doesn’t seem like something sl or nl can do
2.09 - Interrogation Rules - RMP/AOR have control over an enemy prisoner within their own base and have the power to delegate interrogation or negotiations to SAS/STS. During interrogation, the interrogator may ask 3 questions; during interrogation for each question asked the RMP/AOR and the prisoner being interrogated must /roll 100 and the RMP/AOR must use /me to describe the interrogation method. If RMP/AOR rolls higher the prisoner must tell the truth. If the prisoner rolls higher they may say whatever they wish as long as it does not break server rules.

-support anyway

Reactions: NotTuga

Novaz

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Mar 15, 2024
+support
RMP makes it crap for SAS to interrogate if SAS actually follow rules and let RMP have the hostages first. SAS is should be able to do something other than warfund hacking. RMP already gets the higher authority over Nato SAS should be able to have authority over something. They are the Elite forces of Nato after all

Reactions: NotTuga

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
-Support

Although the rule stated that AOR/RMP take lead in hostage negotiation, I do wonder if you have tried asking them if you could do it or simply asked to do a joint interrogation. In some way this rule makes sense as they deal with prisoners. You do the kidnapping, they deal with them.

NotTuga

Mar 19, 2023
UK
www.tiktok.com
-Support

Although the rule stated that AOR/RMP take lead in hostage negotiation, I do wonder if you have tried asking them if you could do it or simply asked to do a joint interrogation. In some way this rule makes sense as they deal with prisoners. You do the kidnapping, they deal with them.
Hello Everyone This is not only gonna be a reply for otters but for everyone to know the context.

Yesterday SAS had our Interrogations total of 3 interrogations throughout the day half way interrupted by RMP because they feel like taking over and walking over SAS like they own us. Aswell as trying to accuse the SAS LTCOL of torturing the NWO Spy we had and tried to arrest the LTCOL for "War Crimes" when our SAS LTCOL never tortured the NWO Spy but either way torturing to get answers is part of roleplay.

ANOTHER incident I wont be writing much Context because there is a clip of it... is RMP Walking in half way in SAS's interrogation shooting the NWO STS dead while we're trying to get answers anddd on that interrogation i let Mr JAF LTCOL to join us, so RMP did not only shoot the NWO STS, he shot the JAF LTCOL which looks like War Council is letting RMP walk over the Rest of NATO and than they come at the other Regiments saying we're targetting RMP, its a load of Lies.

Here is the clip below:
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/24Hl0Ymp0C6GYc/d1337yzi9eMs?invite=cr-MSxpZmwsMTc0MzQ3OTA1LA

When RMP shot the NWO and JAF LTCOL^^^

drako dormus

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 1, 2021
-support

On NWO side we as aor do not realy care about who interrogates it/sells it we even have some rules about it like 75% for the people who did the kidnapping the rest to aor which is a fair price because we have to hold him in cuffs and deal with the interrogations. we have also made improvements on this rule with the thighter relations with STS RC team and AOR RC team so we do not realy care if it is sts who interrogates or aor but atleast you need 1 aor to hard cuff. on NWO side we also make sure we don't execute people or we say like hey public exe with perms from ...

If this is a problem on NATO side i would say deal with it in RP with nhc and not make it a community wide poll

Last edited:

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
Suggestion Denied

Hi @NotTuga , Your suggestion has been denied.

There is a realistic reason for this rule being in place. In real life any prisoner of war would be handed over to the appropriate Military Police of that base as they have full jurisdiction within that site. With that being said, there's nothing stopping you from "torturing" the hostages off the books and take them away from base. Although, that may make you liable for in RP punishments so be wary.

Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion​

Status
Not open for further replies.