What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: 0
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 0
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?:
I believe that I have a good understanding of how the research division operates and what it takes to be an executive. My goal is to further develop my skills as a researcher and I see the role of an executive as a great opportunity for growth in this field. Moreover, it would enable me to provide support to fellow researchers in finding their path within our organization.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
In the past, I held a position as the Department of Research (DoR) and I still believe that my expertise in both research work and executing top-notch experiments is extensive. This is evident from the more than 10 detailed documents I have created outlining such experiments. Moreover, I have actively participated in discussions on managerial duties with senior and junior researchers. When colleagues or researchers were just starting their journey, I assisted them by addressing their queries. Additionally, I support fellow researchers in staying informed about the necessary standards for maintaining our server's lore by providing them with answers to their inquiries.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?: I've gotten grades for over 10 of my written papers. To excel, the content must be informative and precise, the layout should be neat and polished and the paper should have sections outlined in a table of contents, covering different research phases.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?: The duties of the Executive Researcher in RP include assessing documents, overseeing experiments, helping researchers with their inquiries and investigating anomalies to improve our comprehension of these phenomena for the SCP foundation.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Within the expanse of the SCP Foundation universe Iota Smith stands out as a captivating character. They are a cybernetic being serving as an Executive Researcher, equipped with cutting edge technology that seamlessly integrates with humans. Iota possesses efficiency and an unwavering commitment, to the Foundations mission.

Originally created through a collaboration between MTF Leviathan and the Foundations Research and Development Department Iota Smith was designed to aid in analyzing and containing phenomena. With enhanced abilities and cybernetic enhancements Iota has a role in unraveling the mysteries surrounding artifacts and entities. They strive to maintain a balance between understanding these anomalies while also safeguarding against their dangers.

Iotas involvement in storylines within the SCP Foundation offers a perspective. Their interactions with both non human entities provide an exploration of scientific ethics and the limits of artificial intelligence. Additionally as Iota delves deeper into understanding the SCP Foundation profound questions arise regarding sentience, perception and ethical considerations associated with containment.

Throughout their journey Iota Smith encounters trusted allies as formidable adversaries. They face challenges. Manage to uncover hidden truths while protecting humanity, from paranormal threats.
Their steadfast commitment, to the Foundations mission along with their increasing self awareness adds to a captivating story that delves into the equilibrium between technology and human essence. This journey paves the way for an era of comprehension, within the expanding SCP universe.

AbdulLanahan

Jan 13, 2024

Here are legitimate and provable reasons as to why he should not be a Executive Researcher. Each of these above are written from Iota Smith. These are submitted from his account. These touch on the topics of lying to staff and insubordination of the chain of command. I do implore you to look at all applications and ban appeals from Iota Smith. These are the most appalling of his.

∞ - support

Here are legitimate and provable reasons as to why he should not be a Executive Researcher. Each of these above are written from Iota Smith. These are submitted from his account. These touch on the topics of lying to staff and insubordination of the chain of command. I do implore you to look at all applications and ban appeals from Iota Smith. These are the most appalling of his.

∞ - support
why u bringing military RP shit into SCP RP

AbdulLanahan

Jan 13, 2024
why u bringing military RP shit into SCP RP
Its owned by CN and the same people. It shows he doesn’t listen to orders. No where does it say that I can not reference that. Why would I not include that. I want people to know that he lied on that staff application and was insubordinate in MRP the sister to SCPRP.

Aug 22, 2022
Its owned by CN and the same people. It shows he doesn’t listen to orders. No where does it say that I can not reference that. Why would I not include that. I want people to know that he lied on that staff application and was insubordinate in MRP the sister to SCPRP.
that doesnt matter i can minge in military RP and be serious in SCPRP it dont matter you shouldnt bring mrp to scprp

AbdulLanahan

Jan 13, 2024
that doesnt matter i can minge in military RP and be serious in SCPRP it dont matter you shouldnt bring mrp to scprp
You really ought to go to Executive Application Format and check out rule 3. Sounds like anything under Civil Networks domain is countable. Here is the rule for you:

3. Don't reference servers outside of the Civil Gamers community when applying, this will result in edits being made to your post and potentially your application being denied.

So um, yeah, MRP is under CN in case you didn’t know….

Last edited:

Tim Hardy

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Jun 26, 2024
-Support
i have never seen him ona and what i have hear is he has been with in research for a week

icecream1125

Jan 16, 2024
-support Even when he was Director of research he was very inactive even now I have barely seen him on in addition to lying to staff and the insubordination that Abdul mentioned and showed proof of

Last edited:

AbdulLanahan

Jan 13, 2024
-Support
You're most certainly not qualified also why did you lie on the application? You have had whitelisted roles before, you've been both DoR and Executive Researcher
Also yeah, not only lying on a staff application. Yet he choses to lie on this application as well.

1717760159013.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of A. Halo

Regarding Executive Research Applicant - I. Smith
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Executive Researcher.

After much discussion with the Executive team, we have determined that as of this time, you are unfit for the position of Executive Researcher. CL4 Research staff would prefer to see you operate as your current rank, before we determine you legible for Executive. For any concerns, you may contact Director Halo, or FriedHart at your convenience.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

- Department Director A. Halo​

Status
Not open for further replies.