Iris' Application For ECOM Assistant (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garn47

Jul 10, 2024
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:526963821
Discord name:
marilin47
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
About 5 days and 12 hours
In what country are you located?:
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!
Time zone:
CST
Character name(s):
Iris 'Tenebris' Anderson, Dave Miller Lites, Saturo Gojo
Civilian name:
Dave Miller Lites
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA!
Do you have a mic?:
yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
I have held the role of CI Alpha
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes.
Mixing (Trying to tell an admin that he made a mistake, unknowing that i shouldve just made a sit)
Character abuse (Changing name to avoid punishment [got jailed anyways])
LTAP A (Ragequit, didn't notice that I was called by an ambassador.)
AFK scripts (+left in console)
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
-Well, to start, I have a lot of experience with Internal Affairs, which shows that I know the laws pretty good. I also have a lot of experience with interacting with a few ECOM members. I also am pretty professional most of the time, knowing how to keep my stature and keep calm in most scenarios. I also know, for the most part, which department does what, which allows me to be able to interview departments for ethics surveys more efficiently, along with know what they do and understand their reasoning. I am also quite good at combat, not that it's needed, but it shows I'll be able to defend my self and ECOM members.
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
- The responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants are very important, because they have direct ties to the Ethics committee. One of the main responsibilities of the Ethics Committee Assistants are to take surveys with each department to make sure the heads of the team and everyone else is being ethical in said department. Another duty is to periodically monitor said department, making sure, as previously said, that they are being ethical 100% of the time. Another responsibility of theirs is to assist in arresting people that break the ethical code. One final responsibility that I'm going to list here is to make sure that everyone in the facility is properly doing their jobs, as previously stated, not just ethically.
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Iris wanders around the facility, doing their job as per they usually do. They've been trying their hardest, and in their mind, that's really what counts. They've contained a few scps, helped in a few riots, and overall have been a pretty well-rounded personnel.

A strange man in a suit approaches him and hands him a flier, advertising the Ethics Committee Assistant role. Iris was very intrigued by this, having been wanting to join an assistant's league for a long while now.

They go to the area mentioned on the flier, and meet an ethics committee member. They begin conversation, and eventually meet up with a scheduled interview. A few days later, Iris would go to said location, and then the interview would happen. After a couple hours, Iris would walk out a new man, being a new small part of one of the greatest factions in the foundation.
(sorry im not good at writing lore)

Garn47

Jul 10, 2024
Y'all make fair points, worth a shot. Requesting a denied. I'll try again once i get more playtime

Reactions: scotched
Status
Not open for further replies.