Iris' SCP-096 Application (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garn47

Jul 10, 2024
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:526963821
Discord name:Marilin47
For how long have you played on CG SCP: A little over a week with total Vtime. Total Vtime - 7 days, 9 hours, 44 minutes and 58 seconds.
In what country are you located?: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Time zone:CST
Character name(s):Iris 'Tenebris' Dinkleberg, Saturo'Strongest'Gojo
Civilian name: David Fredrichsen
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:yea
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-nice1723842904792.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-I currently hold only CI alpha, but plan on holding more MTF roles in the future, that way I can build experience through the server.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Yeah, unfortunately. Learned from them though.
Warn - Mixing (talking OOC with VC)
Warn - Character abuse (switching name to avoid a jail sentence)
Ban - LTAP A (a ragequit, didnt notice someone told me to come to IA)
Kick - AFK Scripts (Didn't know +left in console was against the rules)
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
-I'm suitable for SCP-096 because I know a lot about the SCP's lore, meaning I know what can harm him, what he's supposed to do, and how to act. I also know how to stay calm in extremely dire situations, like how SCP-096 usually acts when they're docile.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
-The usual behavior of SCP-096 is usually to sit in a corner/facing a wall, crouched down with its hands on its face, trying to hide it from unknowing visitors.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
-SCP-096 doesn't care what's off limits, if the person that saw his face is there, he beelines it straight to the person that saw his face. If that includes D-block, then yes, he can, but if someone didn't see his face in D-block, then he can't.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
First off, available units are to grab SCRAMBLE goggles, SCP-containment restraints (if not already equipped with them), and a bucket. They are then to locate SCP-096 and slam the bucket on his head as fast as possible, and then let 096 chase after whoever saw his face last. Once 096 is down and bucketed, he is to be handcuffed and brought back to his containment chamber, making sure he doesnt break his bucket on the way, also making sure to secure the chamber that way there are no more breaches.

Ace Maximus

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jun 29, 2024
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Garn47 !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive your whitelist!

Kind Regards,

Ace Maximus​

Status
Not open for further replies.