Irish's Ethics Assistant application [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 23, 2021
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:531883956
Discord name: callum#6507
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Been playing for a good while now but my vtime currently is 5 days 05 hours and 11 minutes.
In what country are you located?: Ireland
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): "Irish" Anderson
Civilian name: Patrick Pearse
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Former Nu-7 LCPL, Current Omega-1 LT and CI-Alpha
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: RDM X2 Job Abuse (Glitch Abuse - Glitch Abuse LTAP)
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?: I believe my experience in the server would make me a valid candidate, seeing as I've been playing for roughly 3 months or so and have spent countless hours on the server I believe I would be a suitable candidate. I also believe the fact that I've been in a senior position in a MTF that serves the Ethics Committee I believe I fully understand the roles and responsibilities of an Ethics Assistant.
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?: They are tasked with ensuring of everything being ethical. They are to uphold the Code of Ethics to a high degree. They are also tasked with relaying any commands from the Ethics Committee to the rest of the Foundation or the Omega-1 regiment. If Omega-1 appears to be taskless an assistant is to give them a proper order if possible.
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in: "Irish" was born in Ireland in Waterford in ⬛⬛⬛⬛, to an abusive family. Irish throughout his childhood was a very disturbed child, he had to deal with abuse at home and was bullied in school. Upon entering secondary school Irish had decided he would become a member of the Gardai (Irish Police). Irish was never great academically but strived for a higher end of fitness. Upon Irish's graduation he was approached by a man in a suit who claimed he worked for "The Foundation" and that he has been watching over him for quite some time. He then asked Irish if he was looking for a job and he accepted. He then questioned Irish and had determined he was a suitable fit for the role of an Ethic's Assistant. Irish then went through approx 6 months of a training course to ensure of the quality of the assistant.

Last edited:

'Curio'

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 13, 2022

+ Support

+ Qualified
+ Good RP interactions
+ Good person
+ Active IG
+ Active on TS

elad

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 27, 2022
+support. Irish is an active member of O-1 who knows his stuff and I have only had good interactions with him.

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
+ Support
- Active
- Proffessional
- Omega-1 CO
- Staff
- Nice lad

Deleted member 55

Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Irish's application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, however at this time the committee is in agreeance that you are not best suited to be an assistant. We would recommend that you take all necessary steps to ensure your behavior around the facility remains the best which we expect from all personnel at all times.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Once again, The Ethics Committee appreciates the time and effort you put into your application.

Signed and Approved

Director of the Ethics Committee​

Status
Not open for further replies.