In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): "Iron", "Small"
Civilian name: Steve
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: [Holding] O1 LT, Special Agent, CI-B, 096, 22415 | [Held] DEA Manager, CI-G, UNGOC CPL, E11 CSG.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Nope
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
I have had a few CL4 positions and wish to have one which is non-combative. My extensive CL4 History shows I am capable and reliable for assistant. Follow that with knowing how to lead and how to RP and couple that with a position that knows the inner workings of ethics already and you got a good candidate. The only thing I really lack is ingame document experience but that can be solved relatively easily. I am also a very honest and hard worker which is shown internally with my roster and doc work for Omega-1. I also know the CoE as I am working in a division that enforces it.
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
Authorizing AA to people during C5
Authorizing KOS past airlock orders for D-Block
Doing departmental reviews and interviews
Enforcing the CoE/CoC and arresting people when needed
Carrying orders out from the Ethics Committee
Leading/Ordering Omega-1 if no CO's are on
Handing out work permits to D-Class

-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Officially I am dead. Every record of me, Dead. It feels weird, hiding my name. Something that would be so common is now a hidden detail. Quite strange ain't it? I don't find it strange really, not anymore at least. Makes sense to keep your identity hidden for such a top secret duty. I don't like that anymore. I don't like being "Dead". Ethics has an assistant program maybe I should sign up. Wouldn't be so bad to try at least. Spreading words instead of lead would be a change of scenery for once. I wonder what Samir would say. Then again I ain't no ghost talker or what ever they call those people.
. . . . .

What will I do.

. . . . .

I am yet again at a stand still as I have let my mind wander off. I really hope assistant life isn't that different to life currently. I still work with the same people but I ain't shooting people for once. Just for once I will have peace. Thought things can still go wrong and I will just return to the square I am currently at. Better to have action then inaction I guess. I will have to delete this log but might as well sign its death warrant before I sign out.

-delete selfyappage.txt

-purge modification-log 1

Orca

Nov 15, 2023
+support
- good person
- approachable
- friendly
- is in O-1 and we all know that O-1 is nothing but ethical!

Tyrone

Jun 6, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────

A message has been received from the Site-65 Ethics Committee
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Iron's Ethics Committee Assistant Application.
2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sV...png
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the Committee agrees that you are suited to become an Ethics Committee Assistant, please get in contact with me or any Ethics Committee Member for your orientation

Status
Not open for further replies.