Is there a way to play the server/map alone?

FrankOnDaWeb

Nov 11, 2023
I really like the server and enjoy the scps, the maps, and just everything. But I wish i could just mess around with the mods and the map by myself. Is there a way to play the game by myself in like a custom server. I was wondering if there was a mod pack or a way to download all the mods from the server. If there isnt are there any alternatives that i could do?

Lion

Developer
Developer
Programming Team
All the maps are protected, you could try to play them in singleplayer but most entitles (doors and stuff) won't show up because they're packed into another file only the server has. (edit: tried this in singleplayer, the map just won't load)

Most addons are proprietary, but a few basic SCPs are publicly available (for example, the coffee machine SCP is similar to this one: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1572489267).

Reactions: FrankOnDaWeb

Rosco

Civil Gamers Expert
Jun 9, 2021
Buzau, Romania
I really like the server and enjoy the scps, the maps, and just everything. But I wish i could just mess around with the mods and the map by myself. Is there a way to play the game by myself in like a custom server. I was wondering if there was a mod pack or a way to download all the mods from the server. If there isnt are there any alternatives that i could do?
Hello

Due to the measures we have in place so that the map cannot be used by other servers, you cannot play the maps from Civil Networks on SinglePlayer.

Reactions: FrankOnDaWeb