Your in-game name: Paul Runner

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:120012994

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MLGMagicHoodini/

Date of ban:
19/09/2023

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM

Who banned you: Vincent Cassius

Ban length?: 2 Weeks

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/

What will you do to stop this from happening again:
I won't do it again, even thought it was just for the funnies, I'll try refrain myself from missusing it again, and killing fellow friendlies or enemies with a AT4

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I was warned before once for Missuse of Equipment by Billy

Why should you be unbanned: I want continue helping ISAF, and the only reason I missused it was for the laughs and be funny, I didn't intend to cause harm to the server, or ruin other people RP experiences

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I like playing on the server, been pretty much active everyday since I joined, always tried help others with what I could, and always tried being friendly, and never disrespect anyone

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: To continue helping ISAF, and cause I enjoy playing on it, it's been the my goto server every since I came back to Garry's Mod, and decided go back to old days of MRP, and joined it for the Nostalgia, and ended up meeting awesome people, and making friends, and I love the server and I have a lot of fun playing on it

Last edited:

Vinnie Cassius

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 25, 2022
England
Hiya Paul Runner,

I banned you for MRDM because you killed precisely 8 people. As a MSGT of ISAF and an experienced Civil Gamers member, I'd expect you to understand that AT4'ing a wall relatively close to a group of people was a bad idea, and shooting it at a person in the first place was also bad. From the start, AT4'ing someone was a bad idea, and it led to the death of 8 others in-game. Seconds before the situation I inspected the firing line you and 7 others made and noticed you had an AT4 at the last moment, I was about to pull you away to avoid this situation, but you made that shot too soon. I hope you understand why I have come to my decision for this ban, here is the following proof.

image.png

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1uLrZUCAuqEzoP/d1337UU9Vjbs?invite=cr-MSxYZEosMTk1NzExMjI2LA

MLGMagicHoodini

Aug 23, 2023
Portugal
www.youtube.com
Hiya Paul Runner,

I banned you for MRDM because you killed precisely 8 people. As a MSGT of ISAF and an experienced Civil Gamers member, I'd expect you to understand that AT4'ing a wall relatively close to a group of people was a bad idea, and shooting it at a person in the first place was also bad. From the start, AT4'ing someone was a bad idea, and it led to the death of 8 others in-game. Seconds before the situation I inspected the firing line you and 7 others made and noticed you had an AT4 at the last moment, I was about to pull you away to avoid this situation, but you made that shot too soon. I hope you understand why I have come to my decision for this ban, here is the following proof.

image.png

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1uLrZUCAuqEzoP/d1337UU9Vjbs?invite=cr-MSxYZEosMTk1NzExMjI2LA
Hey Vinnie,

I'm completely fine with you, and the ban reason was fair, I ain't saying the reasoning was invalid, I was just hoping to getting this reduced, to just a missuse of equipment or something, I did that as a joke, I hope nobody that was killed there took it in the wrong way, if so I apologise to them, I just want be able to be part of ISAF and help them, and also continue to play on the server, I'll be honest, I knew it would kill some friendlies, but didn't expect to be 8, but doesn't make the MRDM fair, at all, but I never intentioned to be MRDM in the wrong sense, hope you understand what I mean

If the ban can't be reduced, I'm fine with it, and it was a fair reasoning, no hate towards you Vinnie

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @MLGMagicHoodini ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

We have decided to reduce your ban to 5 days and change the reason to misuse of equipment. Refrain from doing things like this or it will result in a worse punishment. I'll be talking to your higher ups about a demotion in roleplay as part of your punishment.

You may not re-appeal.​

Status
Not open for further replies.