It was fun...

Hi many of you may not know me nor care. This community was the best community i ever joined but recently the summer ended and everyone is going back to their old schedule. This was one of the most unique summers as everyday i had something fun to do. A lot of people are starting to leave and i cannot find the time for the SCP-RP to fulfil my duties as an Nu7 and a GSD SGT. Im currently focusing to learn how to code (Maybe ill come back some day as an developer).
But before i leave i want to say goodbye to certain people:

@yoru~ Congrats on the LT. You and Barney the main reason i joined Nu7. Im proud of you and i hope you get SC someday. You were mainly my friends for a long time.

@Barney 'Akai' Moody Same as Malia. You were an great Nu7 and a friend i was so happy when you got LT, It was sad to see you. When you came back to visit the server we kidnapped you with all of the Nu7.

@Kayla Maybe we arent on the best relations, But you are an great Director. When i started my playtime i was an toxic person both In real life and in game, you helped me become a better person generally.

@Noble_ you may not remeber me but you were an great E-11 to work amongst. You are and was one of the most hard working people i ever knew. Hope you achive the Commander title someday

@'Corbin' You are the person that made me laugh the most. The only bad thing is that i didnt get a chance to work with you. You are a great person

@Zack Baker The bestest dpt director/chief ive ever got a chance to work with as a SGT, Officer. Hope you organize a SCP SL lobby with the GSD leadership someday. You didnt give up on me, You helped me to do my very own tryout.

@Jimmy Swan Ive done an Heavy weapon license tryout faster than a tryout you promised me about 4 months ago (I dont hold any grudges :) )

@Frederick Funny french accent Nu7 man.

Senkai Couldnt find your tag so ill just do it here. You were the person i worked with the most. You were and are a great Nu7/E11 you were an good and a fun person.

@Charles "Ze" Whittme I heard many great things about you when you were an ECM, But recently since you joined GSD i had more interactions with you. You deserve the roles you hold, Dont let anyone say you dont deserve them

@RedMann This is how a chairman should look, o7
1727044205366.png

@Judge Was an great IA Director, Recently i was working in hammer for fun to see how your work looked. You are an great level designer and a great person to talk to, It was very fun to talk to you. You maybe dont think you are, But you are an great teacher and give great tips. Hope maybe someday i can work amongside you.

Niko Murk Someday you will own the chemical market. Very fun person at 3 Am.

@Johnson J. Marauder I keep getting your pm's.

@Harvey Bridger Im sorry that im leaving when GSD needs attention the most. But i am not able currently to fulfil my duties. Im sure youll make the GSD great someday.

@Ventz I will ping you one more time before i leave

@Niox Forum goblin. You were a great person to mainly work amongst, Remeber to take your sleep meds or youll stay a goblin forever.

@Ronin Drop an bomb on a civilian for me.

Im sorry if i forgot someone but currently im nearly in an hospital state as im very sick. If anyone notices any spelling mistakes please dont lecture me, Its been fun time a lot of memories, Maybe ill be back someday. This community has made me a better person,
This has been one of the hardest decisions i had to make so far
Signing off

Johnson 'Cipher' / Keddy

1727045422137.pngMansitting.png

Last edited: