ItsCharlie's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsCharlie

Mar 26, 2023
Which server are you applying for? (UK/US): UK
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): CharlesHusband (possibly, I can't recall)
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 3d 17h
In what country are you located?: Tunisia
Time zone: GMT+1
NATO name (regiment and rank): PVT ItsCharlie
NWO name (regiment and rank): PVT Artyom Sergeyev
Civilian name: Han The Food Man
Steam ID: ooNapkinStoryoo
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: It is my first
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes, I was a moderator on GMOD once.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, I played heavy roleplay servers on GTA:SA and GTA:V
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 2 hours minimum, can go up to 6-7 hours or more
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- Having experienced being a moderator once on a different server I really loved the brotherhood I felt with other moderators and admins, alongside the seriousness and the fact that you have to manage stressful situations and figure out who wronged who, but I'm also heavily inspired by the fact that I played on CivilGamers for a long time and it's a community that I really love that housed me and hooked me into playing countless hours on it, so I want to return the favour by helping out with moderation.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- To be honest I'm nothing special, I'm very honest and very respecting, I love treating people like my siblings no matter what, but I'm also able to get serious and start bossing people around when need be (during a stressful situation with everyone talking at the same time, I usually could manage those easily), I have a high tolerance and I always give benefit of the doubt until I find the necessary amount of evidence to rule out a judgement, and overall I'm quite friendly towards everyone and I try to ease the tension and seriousness during situations that can be a bit too much on any party involved in sits.

Rice

Jun 5, 2022
+rep nice person and I think they have a personality befitting a moderator position

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
=Neutral

I do not have enough interactions with you to make a proper or detailed verdict.

-Dmitri

Macca

Donator
Oct 3, 2022
Neutral

I have not had any interactions with you so I will be giving you a neutral

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Application Denied

Hi @ItsCharlie ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

I have denied this application due to several factors. My main concern is the lack of interaction you have had with the current Community. Try and show your face a bit more and work your way up in a regiment.

Any questions feel free to DM me (Mike the Jewish Person#2065)

You may re-apply in 4 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.