J.B ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

civilconflic

Feb 22, 2023
Your in-game name: Jamal Brown

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:746361157

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199452988042/

Date of ban:7/25/23

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Severe Toxcicty

Who banned you: Jason mcbrandtville

Ban length?: 3 days

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I mean More prevention towards people who are like him.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes

Why should you be unbanned: I find it very strange how this guy has been at my neck since I joined the mayor job, Not only did he lie and say I basically did failrp but he just wouldn't leave me alone. Im talking to somebody else in ooc and once again here he comes saying something toxic towards me and nobody intervenes then. But his friends are on his side very obviously because I know he's DEA and his DEA friends are once again at my neck. So I say "You're trying to get attention from me because your parents give you none" After that I said, " Or are they just dead". He received no consequence for his actions. But I did? No, I'm not trying to focus on him or anything. But he kept starting with me I responded after he said a toxic comment which absolutely nobody cared about but the minute I say something the entirety of DEA is talking about me in ooc as well. I wasn't even talking to said person who made the toxic comments against me and he finally pissed me off so I responded in such ways. I feel I shouldn't be the only one getting punished because his sit was taken first. If I can't be unbanned I feel we should both be banned or warned personally

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I cant ensure that. Everybody makes mistakes

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Because I feel this was unjustified. It could have been handled in a mute and a ban. Such a comment wasn't even as toxic as it could have been yet I was banned. It could have been a gag and mute for both of the people arguing in ooc. But it all fell on me the person just defending themselves? Also Because Im sorry I was just mad in the moment

No this isn't a cope ban appeal or an attempt to get back at him. Its just my side of the story and why I feel it was unjustified

Last edited:

Chad

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
I never once went for your neck all I did was tell you to stop Fail RP info breaching as I was on ranger and we all had died and they destroyed the documents. You then said it wasn't fail rp even though many of the DEA, Nu7 and other rangers agreed with me. I then said in OOC to stop soying and to basically accepted the situation. In which you start getting very toxic back. You then put in OOC that my parents are dead and I made a sit on you. In the sit you become very toxic with the admin and start screaming at him and me. Not once did you apologize for what you and I would say you even double downed on it in this appeal. In my opinion you shouldn't be saying something like that as its very toxic and you don't know what people have gone through in their life or their situation. After the sit Jason talked to me and gave me a verbal for telling him to soy in OOC and to not do that again or it would be a toxicity warn which I understand so I wasn't left just unpunished.

civilconflic

Feb 22, 2023
I never once went for your neck all I did was tell you to stop Fail RP info breaching as I was on ranger and we all had died and they destroyed the documents. You then said it wasn't fail rp even though many of the DEA, Nu7 and other rangers agreed with me. I then said in OOC to stop soying and to basically accepted the situation. In which you start getting very toxic back. You then put in OOC that my parents are dead and I made a sit on you. In the sit you become very toxic with the admin and start screaming at him and me. Not once did you apologize for what you and I would say you even double downed on it in this appeal. In my opinion you shouldn't be saying something like that as its very toxic and you don't know what people have gone through in their life or their situation. After the sit Jason talked to me and gave me a verbal for telling him to soy in OOC and to not do that again or it would be a toxicity warn which I understand so I wasn't left just unpunished.
You began to tell everyone I reprinted the document and you saw me do it. In which everyone Started to say i was frp because I was joking about still knowing. Thats when it all started. I literally got pulled to a sit because of what you said. I wasnt screaming at the admin not to mention. I was already on hots because I just got rdmed and lost some good shit. Then after when im telling the nu-7 why its rdm you began to call me a soy and say im whining in chat. You began with me after getting me brung to a sit. I was already tired of you and then you had to go ahead and say something again. so im already on 10 and you start talking to me on bullshit no offense. Like said Im sorry for what I said it was a moment thing I did apologize aswell its in my appeal.

civilconflic

Feb 22, 2023
But what I am saying now is a dedicated apology to my actions. I am extremely sorry for what I said to you. It was uncalled for and definitely not needed. This is an issue on my part and I could have handled that differently. There are multiple ways I could have gone upon this and Im deeply sorry to you and anyone else I hurt during my escapade. I hope you can forgive me fr tho.

Jason Mcbrandtville

Sep 7, 2022
Hello! I had banned you for severe toxicity due to the comments you weren't making about the other person's family.

Jambo

Blacklisted Player
Sep 4, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @civilconflic ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After Getting with Myself, Derek , and Scopes we deemed that there is not a sufficient amount of evidence on the case to take the forward therefore no further action will be taken.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.