J.B Mod APP [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

civilconflic

Feb 22, 2023
Original Steam login name (your account first ever name): Joeswansonsack/ Civilconflic
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 2 days 7 hours
In what country are you located?: United States of America
Time zone: (GMT-4)
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Jamal brown
Chaos name (include your rank): Juan Ramirez
Civilian name: Joe ducksons
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:746361157
Discord ID (name#0000): CivilConflic#0155
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: First time for everything.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: Yes multiple most in the past. These happened when I was a bit younger and less mature. I use to get gigs out of doing Warns, bans, etc. worthy things I made multiple friends doing so which kept me in the wrong environment and repeatedly had me in trouble with the staff. I began to get longer bans which caused me to not be active as much. But after months of bans, I finally decided to play the correct and more serious way.
image.png
These are my current warns. The two bans were when afterward I decided to play seriously. I take full responsibility for my actions I sincerely apologize to the people I have annoyed. Yes, I have made a couple of accidents and I have also made a couple of jokes which I am completely sorry for.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I have been a staff member before. Although It was a small role I still have done a sit before.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes. I have but at the time I didn't really take it seriously. But I know and fully understand how it functions.

How many hours can you be on every day?: I can be on any day every day Just give me a ping and I'll be on if I'm not at school so from 8:00 PM - 4:30 PM I won't be on but after that, I will be on.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I feel that even though there are a lot of moderators some of them are spiteful and aggressive which can get the situation to worsen I am not only chill but I'll try my best to work with you no matter the situation. I am a good speaker as well. Even though I'm chill doesn't mean I won't get onto you if you do something wrong. and I won't break the rules to help you avoid your consequence

What would you be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Im not too special I personally think everyone has the same chance if you actually put in the effort. People make these applications and aren't dedicated or make false claims that they will do this or that and still fail to do it or might not even log on! I am different I actually enjoy playing on this server and I can be on at any time. I want to dedicate myself to this not Just have it as something I do occasionally. For the time being, just being considered to be a good role model on the server would do me well. I haven't been aggressive towards any admin I have been in a sit with nor have I ever tried to put another person down. I can do things some others cant but cant everybody. Thats why I think everybody deserves the chance to do what they wish if they put their mind and effort into it. I'm a good speaker Im not spiteful and I actually have determination and dedication in my heart for this.

Thank you for your time.
-Jamal Brown

Last edited:

LMS

Donator
Jan 18, 2023

Hello, @civilconflic

I would like to ask you to follow the format and put [USA] in your title.
Thank you and good luck!​

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Denied

Hi Joeswansonsack,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Whilst you are still new at the server, you have a number of recent warnings, including for no intent to Roleplay. I recommend spending the next two weeks revising the rules and demonstrating that you would be a good fit for the team.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.