Not open for further replies.

J P Bingus

Dec 2, 2022
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:64412451
Discord name:
PepperJack28#2862
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
I have been playing for about a month and a half, and in that time have put about 165 hours into the server.
In what country are you located?:
USA
Time zone:
EST
Character name(s):
J P Bingus for Site
J P Bingus' Evil Brother for CI (Inactive)
Civilian name:
J Q Bongus
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP US
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
GENSEC Captain
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None
Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?
There are many reasons I am applying for Chief of Security. First, I want to better GENSEC. I feel like I could make a change if only given the chance, and that can be seen now with me helping to lead AXO with Nexus and Josh. I believe that GENSEC could really be reformed into a wonderful divison of the site that doesn't have to be a pool of unethical killing and minges. I want to do this by trying to reform RRT, and making information more easily accessible so that people can know what to do. I believe that the gaps in GENSEC are due to people simply not knowing, instead of not caring. Second, the spot opened up with Mijur leaving and I want to take advantage of that. He will be missed, and I am not trying to simply fill his shoes. I want to try and use what he taught me through example to lead GENSEC to new heights. Aslo, I would rather apply and get rejected, giving a wider range of people to choose from to allow the best person to fill the spot then just leave it be. Finally, I wish to progress my career within the site. Although I only recently became a captain, I feel I have learned a lot and am ready to progress to the next level if deemed appropriately by the higher ups.
What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:
I would say the things that make me most suitable to be Chief of Security would be my leadership and implementation skills, along with the fact that I am a fast learner. I feel that I am also a fairly good leader. I can quickly take charge of situations and never miss a beat when it comes to making sure D-block is properly staffed in all areas. The place I excell the most at in leadership however is making sure everyone knows what they are doing, and always being open to answer questions. I make sure that all my cadets, officers, a sergeants understand the rules and I never hesistate to call them out on behavior and tell them the proper way. I make sure to be nice about it though, as being rude and condescending never makes people truly intake what you say. I am also great at implementation. I understand the logistics for making sure ideas can be properly implemented by advising and asking questions. I am extremely good at playing devil's advocate while also still understanding and stating the good portions, allowing for fine revision of ideas. Although I am not good at making ideas myself, working off and with the base is something I feel I excell at. Also, through my time as a Captain, I feel I have learned so much in terms of being able to execute things properly, whether it be doing sweeps, holding tryouts, or helping with lectures/meetings in the AXO subdivision.
What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:
Chief of Security is a role that Captains look to for leadership through both ones actions and examples as they lead. Your range of influence extends past D-block, with being able to interact with the MTF regiments, IA, and other sectors to ensure new processes go smoothly and site wide implementation of ideas are efiicient and effective. Being with GENSEC for the majority of the time I have been on the server, I know that watching the present Chief Robin and the past chiefs Mijur and Anakin have taught me so much on not only how to be a good leader that truly unifies a division and works with everyone for the greater good, but also one that everyone knows and enjoys being around. In simple terms, being Chief means being a good leader through example, executing things swiftly and effectively, being calm and collected, and working to improve the sites with others in a way nobody could accomplish alone.
Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:
At this point, J P Bingus has been working with the Site for a fair bit of time. His wife, which he considers to be MIA, still weighs in his mind. With this, he buries himself in his work. As a newly made Captain, things did not come easily at first. Failed sweeps, bad calls, unorginized tryotus. He wodered if this job was even worth the effort he was placing into it. Bingus longs for the old days of when he first joined the site. His mind goes back to the days where he served under Captains Robin, Mijur, and Anakin. Remembering the great GENSEC that once stood upon their soldiers, and the times that he endured under them. Battling horrors unknown to man, fighting waves of prisoners armed to the teeth. It fills him with determination, and he presses on. Over time, as a Captain, through leading sweeps, working with IA, and reprimanding GENSEC, he longs for more. Gone are the days where he lazes about longing for what could have been, as he looks towards what can be. For those that gave him a chance, and saved him from a life he would have thrown away, he presses on with his journey, no matter how many failed attempts lie on the road ahead, he will press on and make not only himself better, but the site as well.

"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."
-Stephen McCranie

"Nexus One"

Aug 7, 2022
+Support
+Good leader
+Hard worker
+AXO-A
+Fun to play with

I have worked side by side with Bingus as he was selected to be the Assistant of AXO. Being in this position, he has been very helpful in its development by working on documents i've assigned and by helping scout for new leaders. Bingus is also very good at leadership as he is very composed in tense situations. Even though I am also running for Chief, I would not be upset if Bingus was given this role as he has great skills for development and leadership.

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
+ Support

+/ Level 4 Personnel Currently
+/ Excellent Application
+/ No Warnings

-/+ Little Administrative Knowledge excluding GENSEC duties.
-/+ Unsure of Activity.

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding Chief of Security Applicant - JP Bingus
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Chief of Security.

While we believe you have great traits and experience, we have ultimately gone with another candidate and the slots are now full. You may reapply again in two weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.