USA
Time zone
EST
Character name(s)
(F): Jack "Bulldog
(CI): Jack Starstone

Civilian name
Civilian character unused
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA)
SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Nu-7 CSG (Holding)
Gensec Captain (Holding)
CI-B (Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No
Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?
I am applying for Chief because there are many things I want to do to improve Gensec as a whole but can't since I'm only a captain. I want to rework the RRT and HWL tryout tests and procedures so that we have a more accurate reading of how well a person is performing in those tests and so the answers are updated to the current rules. I am also currently in the works of producing a video about how to properly perform a sweep in D-block, how to put D-class back into airlock without going into airlock yourself, how to block airlock doors if necessary for repair and more. I also want to be able to help get some new faces into the mix and get some different type of leadership in D-block to see how each leader leads and if its effective.
What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:
There are 5 reasons why I would be suitable for Chief of Security. Firstly, I have experience in leadership roles such as Captain when I lead Gensec during Code 2's and 5's. When briefing a sweep, I talk to everyone in Gensec about what's going to happen and how it's going to happen, so we have minimal issues. If a mistake ever happens in Gensec I prioritize talking to the person who the issue occurred to and fix the problem for the future, and will not yell at them and immediately punish them because I want them to know what they did wrong and fix it for the future. When and as a Nu-7 teaching all the new recruits and keeping Nu-7 in check overall. Secondly, I know how to rework some of the documents such as RRT and HWL so that they still challenge the people that are being tested but reflect the correct server rule updates and contains new knowledge that people need to know to correctly use their new license. Thirdly, I have a lot of combat experience because of my time in D-block and in Nu-7 since I fight CI on the daily. I have good aim and want to prioritize potential trainings for Gensec to train their aim or skills so that Gensec stays in shape. Forthly, I have great experience in leading D-block and leading other members because of AXO. My current position puts me in a spot where I have to be good at communication and verbal teaching or else peoples lifes could be on the line. I am effective at quick lessions for important things such as a quick lession of how to get a uncooperative D-class. Lastly, I love Gensec as a whole and will always stick with it towards the very end. If necessary I will devote as much time as I can get to Gensec and will always help out any member of Gensec that asks for help.
What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:
The Security chiefs responsibilities in RP is to help keep Gensec as a unfied team and to help their captains make sure they are carrying out their tasks properly. They are the backbone of Gensec in a way that captains couldnt replicate. They are the ones incharge of helping with new policys, revising documents, and teaching captains how to run D-block by themself. They work closely with Site Administration and are the ones that defend their captains to the end of time. They also look at captain applications and decide if they would be a good fit for captain and if they posses the qualities of a good Gensec. Dpt Chiefs have a level of responsibilities and requirements that make sure they are always working and always doing the right thing.
Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in
Humanoid Lifeform detected. Please Identify yourself
I am [REDACTED]
Welcome [REDACTED]. How can I help you today
I would like to view files on "Bulldog"

Please verify your identity with your code word, if this check fails, I will have to deploy Mobile Task Force Omega-1. Are you sure you want to continue?
Yes
Does the Black Moon Howl
No
Correct, Loading files on "Bulldog".
Show me his backstory
"Bulldog" was recruited by the foundation on 11/12/22. His family was involved in a 096 breach where he was the only survivor. The Foundation kept a close eye on him since as he showed great leadership skills and combat skills. He was recruited into the military on 5/28/18. He has done 3 tours during his time in the army. He was the top of his squadron and batalion. Foundation Recruiters recruited him right after he finished his 3rd tour. He accepted and joined our General Security regiment. He slowly climbed up the ranks becoming a Captain before long and also enlisted in Mobile Task Force Nu-7 "Hammer Down". He has also climbed up the ranks there and is currently a Command Sergent.

Show me his experience in General Security
He has been very active in General Security recently attempting to combat the constant D-class Riots. He has been apart of 14 sweeps, 11 of which he has hosted himself. He has been apart of 4 mass terminations which he had performed very well during. He is in AXO which is a specialized General Security unit for only the best of the best. He has hosted 8 total tryouts, 4 for Heavy Weapon Licenses, and 4 for Riot Response Team Licenses. He has been a role model in D-block and is well known by General Security teams.
Show me his connections with others in D-block
He is well known by personel in D-block and by Mobile Task Forces alike. He has been spotted talking with other captians about sweep procedures, stratagies, and new polices that have been put into place. He has been spotted on the internet downloading recording software which he claims to be using to make videos to help General Security with topics such as sweeps and general procedures.
Thank you Computer, please terminate session and destroy logs
Please input your 8 digit overide key
Correct, Session Terminatated and Logs removed. Good bye [REDACTED]

Last edited:

Jackmaze

Nov 19, 2022
Due to personal reasons, I'm going to be withdrawing my application for Dpt chief. I don't believe I would be able to give enough time to Gensec because of school, mtf and admin duty's. Sorry

Boggers

Dec 2, 2022
Huge +support even tho you withdrew it. Don't spread yourself too thin jack :) im sending love <3

Status
Not open for further replies.