MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 19, 2021
Your in-game name: Jack G

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:94146882

Your steam community link:
Date of blacklist: 10/06/2023

To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?:
I withheld a picture of Ventz whilst I was a Moderator that an Admin had sent me at the time. I had completely forgot the image existed until he decided to punish me for calling him his first name in real life despite the fact that he openly has let many people call him this in public channels, discord as well as also let Connor use it in his I believe Civilian name. Out of spite for saying I was 'doxing' him, I made a complaint about him on the Forum knowing I'd end up with some repercussions for not reporting him prior to this instance.

Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now):
None. I haven't tried to ban evade since I was blacklisted, I've left it be.

Please list any alt accounts:
Pilot man Raj is my only Alt.

Who blacklisted you? (if known):
Network Leadership, specifically Ventz and Cloak.

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
I'm not sure if this is Applicable as I didn't break the In-Game rules as it was an out of game issue.

What will you do to stop this from happening again:
If I am sent a Picture of someone within the community, I will send it to the relevant people straight away instead of forgetting moving on and then bringing it up to try bring someone down for my own good.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted?
I was Blacklisted by Beans when the server first opened for conflict of interest as I was a high ranking member of staff on another MRP server at the time that was pushing out content ideas. I was quite swiftly contacted and my ban was lifted by I believe it was Ventz himself after Mystic spoke to him.
Bans, I don't believe so. Warnings probably a year or so ago? Again, not entirely sure.
I was staff for a fair amount of time building up to my resignation and then the blacklist shortly after so I don't imagine I had many warnings or bans within the last Year and a Half.

Why should you be unblacklisted:
I think I should be unblacklisted because I am well known within the Civil Networks community and I have a lot of mates that currently still play and I haven't really kept in touch with as much as I'd have liked to have. I never distributed the Photo sent by Kyzent to anybody and even when I released the Complaint on him in the first place and had people come to me (close people) asking to see the photo I refused and only planned on sending it to Hydro, Cloak or Ventz himself. They're the only one's I know for sure that could have been certain it was him as well as they're the only one's that should have seen the photo.
Although I'm not saying the fact I never distributed the photo means I should be forgiven as I didn't Dox Ventz, I'm asking for another chance. I never harmed Ventz with the Image, my only issue was that I never reported it in the first place.
When it was announced that Civil Networks was officially registered as a company, there was an Image floating about of a random address with the same first name Ventz has and I told Cloak about it. When there was the problems with people being Doxed in the community, specifically none-staff members, I reported it to Cloak straight away. I'm not a bad guy, yes it's not great that I didn't report it when it happened. I agree.

People get blacklisted for really bad stuff. Pedophiles, harassment, doxing, etc. I don't think I can be justified as being in the same category as people like this.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
Explicitly I didn't break any rules however I did do something that was really stupid. Obviously I'm not gonna turn around and say it's not part of the rules so I shouldn't have been banned as it is just quite simply common sense however as stated before, I would report the picture to the relevant people straight away instead of leaving it 9 months down the line.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I've met a lot of great people in the community and I have people that I don't keep in contact with unless it was Teamspeak of which I can't use because of the Blacklist. I have put a lot of time and effort into trying to improve the MRP Server when I was staff and Senior Admin as well as help launch MRP USA, played a lot on the Rust server when it first came out and do want to try the DarkRP server. It was never my intentions to dig a hole for myself as deep as I did and I do understand that it was a stupid thing to have done in the first place however, I wouldn't make the same mistake again. To be truthful I don't think I'll be making another Blacklist Appeal if this one fails, it'll just be a move on type of deal and play other servers, however I do want to try DarkRP and maybe fly a little bit on MRP depending on what it's like with the current feel in the community.

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Hey Jack, I'm replying to your appeal regarding the event and it's not personal.

during the time I was MRP Senior Leadership your behaviour on the MRP Discord was inappropriate, You started to attack/argue with a few MRP members and people were bringing it up to me. I've spoken to Doofy when he was MRP Super Admin and he spoke to you about your behaviour and how to start treating people better.

I'll list a few screenshots of your behaviour during that time.

Screenshot (560).pngScreenshot (562).pngScreenshot (563).pngScreenshot (557).png

despite this, you made a Chief of Police Application for the new Civilian Update. I've stated my reasons for why your application was denied and it seemed you didn't take that lightly. You started to call me out in Discord and go back to your old behaviour.Screenshot (618).pngScreenshot (620).png

I really didn't care the fact that you said my name in Discord but since you proved my point about your behaviour on CN platforms and started to shit talk I had to ban you for your own good (If you think saying my irl name was the reason for your ban then your wrong cause that would have been a blacklist for doxxing)

After this, you made a complaint about me doxxing Ventz to you 11 months ago which I wasn't staff at the time (however I do agree my actions were not right and had to face repercussions) you sent me a dm with thisScreenshot (622).png

It seemed like you were taking it as a joke but soon after you deleted that message and sent me this
Screenshot (241).png

It seemed like you were regretting your decision but I do want to say that you did the right thing by reporting someone for doxxing.
In regard to Connor using my irl name in one of his MRP Characters, I gave him permission to use it and I knew the consequences of it.
I wish you the best with your appeal and I had to point out a few regarding the event for Network Leadership.

Regards,
Kyzent

Jack G

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 19, 2021
I’ll slap everything I’d reply with into one message seems it’s a pain in the arse for people to have to deal with comment after comment.

1) Dan B and me were close friends he knew I was very clearly joking lol. We were in SWB together and I’m fairly sure when we went across to American MRP he was also the one that got me a rank on there. He then went to SC I believe where I helped him there.

2) Tuga makes a fake report in order to get himself banned I believe that is STILL actually on the forums. Doofy and Kiwi were together with me when we were reading through his forum post. I know we’re not meant to @ staff but @Doofy can probably remember the post. He faked discord messages. Thinking back, I’m fairly sure he was the guy that said he had a black screen and that’s why he MRDM’d 2x. Nothing I said there was inherently bad, questioning a ban appeal isn’t bad. There was actually a well made picture I sent that was swiftly deleted in the forums explaining how he had forged his evidence.

3) I stated my case, I didn’t think you were a good senior staff member and I made that very vocal whilst I was there. When I was in Staff, I was content team lead being expected to do all of the weapon change logs, completely renovate all weapons to be more realistic/have vertical recoil. Absolutely 0 people helped and 90% of the community at the time even while I was staff knew that was the case. I had 0 help. If you check my Trello notes, main discord messages in the staff discord I constantly asked for help and got nothing. I asked Developers to port the Gun stats from Main server to test server and when that never happened, I gave up. Same scenario with the Vehicles. Duckie and Myself spent quite some time on them vehicles getting the correct stats and deciding what vehicles to replace only for them to be dismissed months down the line a week before we planned to release them. No communication from the Super admins or anything so yes, I didn’t think you did a lot and neither did other people. I remember having a conversation with Cloak about it in TS3 about how I didn’t think you were a valuable member of staff and should be Admin at most.
When Fortze was blacklisted YOU sent about the mosque videos where he dodged the blacklist and trolled on the server so we’re very clearly still in contact with him so why should you even be given the chance of being at Super? Duckie, myself and several other people agreed that if Doofy left and it was just You that the server would go down the drain, hence why I said that if it was just you at the head the server would die.
It was never about getting Denied for Chief of Police, it was the fact that in my application I said I know that I wasn’t active and that’s because I simply don’t find regiments fun anymore but that I have the experience and previous activity times on the server to prove that I’d be a good fit to which you ignored entirely and dismissed them and said ‘too low time’. I expected a better response, asked and then you clowned on me and started joking around. So I joked around back. In the case of the pipe bomb, it’s something I’ve said to you probably about 100 times and we’ve both accepted it as a joke. If I look through our DM’s from before this happened I bet I could find at least one mention of it lol. Why would you not have banned me straight away if you took offence. You read it, ignored it and continued the conversation for 10 more minutes.

Finally this whole facade you have going on of you only let select people use your name. That’s not how it works.
Once you go in a teamspeak channel - a PUBLIC TEAMSPEAK channel and let someone use your name without telling them off and it repeats constantly, you can’t pick and choose who to punish. Connor had your name as a Civ name. Kiwi. Doofy, myself ALL have 100% called you your IRL name without 0 issues ever. When we were on about creating the Crimson Blade you let several people use your name. To top the cherry onto the cake, you quite literally shown me yourself on Discord walking through your house with a Cat in a public discord channel so how on earth can you say that you only let people pick and choose to see you?

I absolutely do NOT regret my decisions, I’d stand by them. People that dox people need to be held accountable, it’s a scum thing to do and the only thing is that I never reported you before. People have had jobs threatened in real life because of doxing, people left the community because of it and it makes people worry far too much. You weren’t staff at the time but you were in the community doxing which you’re not allowed to do. The only reason I said what I said is because I had an Admin at the time come forward and ask is this really what I want to do and I hesitated and so sent you that jokey message to have a feel for where you’d go with it. After you instantly logged out of teamspeak, went offline from discord and ignored me I knew I wasn’t getting anything from you. I then went and submitted the picture to Hydro and Cloak where I then said that anything that happens is on them because I had no say what would happen to either of us.

You doxed somebody. I didn’t. And there’s a very big difference there. I don’t think you’re inherently a bad guy but I’m assuming you got the picture from Fortze or somebody that you shouldn’t have and then messed around with it. I wish you good luck with whatever you’re doing now Kyzent. I don’t believe I have anything else to say.

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
DENIED

Hello @Jack G

After discussion, we do not feel it pertinent for you to return to the community at this time.

Kind regards,
Yeke

Status
Not open for further replies.