Jack G Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack G

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 19, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): xxtheproxx15

For how long have you played on CG MRP: Pretty much since it opened, couldn't give an exact date.

In what country are you located?: England

Time zone: GMT

NATO name (regiment and rank): JAF CPL Jack G

USSR name (regiment and rank): ABT MJR Jogo

Civilian name: Not too sure, varied from when I was Gamemaster so it could be anything

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:94146882

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes, I believe I have been kicked for AFK and I might have a warn for Toxicity but I believe that was given around March time. I have had no recent warns that I am aware of.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Used to be staff on another community, reached Head Admin at some point before the server died.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Ex NATO High Command General so yes, I have experience with serious roleplay as well as I am currently Major within the Airborne Troops.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
As many as is needed
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
The new updated staff system and ranks looks quite interesting as well as the current staff is a solid team that I would like to be a part of. It's something different and a new experience that I haven't tried yet. I have all this knowledge about rules and things that isn't being used at the minute and I mean if this is a way to usefully use it then why not.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I know the rules extremely well and I have the patience to deal with situations. I know what scenarios should be dealt with in character and what scenarios should be dealt with out of character and I understand ULX and F_Admin quite well. I am responsible for about 3/4 rule changes so I mean I can tell you them directly rather than using them myself in order for them to get patched. I am dedicated and put the time into the server to achieve whatever it is that I want to do. I am well known within the community and I am extremely active on the discord.

Edit: I have just came off an LOA and so my VTIME might not look good <<<<----

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
+support
+active (this is recorded from before your LOA)
+friendly
+well known
+Calm

=unsure of rule knowledge because of how long since last interaction if your on later poke me and we will have a chat
GL Jack -Dor

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+Support
You were an outstanding gamemaster, and I fully believe you would be an exceptional staff member.
You are able to maintain a level head in a large majority of scenarios and you've proven yourself to be a competent leader.

Best of luck Fat G

Umbra

Blacklisted Player
Apr 3, 2021
massive +support
-long-standing server member
-good rule knowledge
-active IG on ts3 and on forums
-friendly, approachable, and mature

-previous experience in high ranking positions such as NHC

Hi Jack, your previous experiences and time on this server make me believe with no doubt that you will be fit for staff, I wish you the best of luck.

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
+support

Active
Been here for a long time, good rule knowledge
Friendly, nice and an all around good guy
only been 2 NHC better than him that was me and crossen but 3rd isnt bad

good luck!!

Dessy

Sep 6, 2021
MASSIVE + SUPPORT

- Previous NHC rank
- Great rule knowledge
- Friendly and approachable
- Well known in the server

Jack,
You were one of the first to be nice to me when I joined this server and made me feel welcome within JAF. You are a nice lad and respectable guy. I, personally, would love to have you on the staff team.

Good luck! :)

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
+Support

+Active
+Rule knowledge
+Mature

Not much more needs to be said he is most certainly staff material.

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
+Support

You've been committed to mrp since the start and you were also an excellent and outstanding GM. You're constantly active in-game and on TeamSpeak. You have a good understanding of the rules. Your maturity is also quite high.

I've known you since last year of October and within my experiences, you're a "mostly" friendly and approachable person when talking to people and other players in this community.

Good Luck...

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
+Support
-Active IG/TS (When he's not on LOA :devilish: )
-Mature
-Friendly and approachable
-Good rule knowledge

Cameron would be proud good luck

Ozzy

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 26, 2021
+Support

It's Jack G

(all reasons stated above, best of luck jack)

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
+support

-Active IG/TS3
-Mature
-Friendly and approachable
-Ruleknowledge is good

Hi Jack, I have never had any bad interactions or any problems with you, personally I see you as a good fit for staff so, best of luck Jack.

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
I've removed all verdicts which were just stating reasons along the lines of "chad", "hero", etc. I appreciate your deep love for Jack G, but could we please ensure that any reasons you give for your verdict are serious ones, else they are not very useful for the Server Leadership team when reviewing applications. Thanks all.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+support
active
mature and friendly
Good rule knowledge

Bobby1

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2021
+support
long time player
clean warn record
apart of best gm trio
would be good mod imo

gl

Last edited:

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Application Accepted

@Jack G Please join TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name and wait for an SA+ to conduct your interview.

- Hersh

Status
Not open for further replies.