What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held
:
CI beta [Holding]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
sadly 2 warnings for RDM because mistakenly shot d class that I thought had contraband [it will not happen again]

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
Because after 6 months in this server, I have seen Gen Sec always lacking in manpower and underestimated by other departments since we get the newest members of the foundation so I would like to change their minds by making gen sec the greatest department of site 65 and also since I have joined a gen sec subdivision known as AXO and they have been recommending to become a captain for a long time during the program.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
What makes me suitable for this position is that I have good leadership skills to take control of d block and that for my 6 to 7 months of being gen sec, I know what to do during stressful situations or during when there are not many gen sec or no captains since I have lead multiple Sweeps into d block.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
The security captain is one of the high-ranking security members that all sergeants officers and cadets must follow orders to ensure that d block can be a safe environment for anyone in the facility. The security captain should be able to help out any new gen sec personnel who have questions about ethics or are confused about what to do in d block. Captains are allowed to discipline or give punishments to gen sec that do not follow orders or have broke specific rules of ethics which will lead to punishments. Captains can host tryouts for specific licenses for example RRT or heavy weapons. The greatest responsibility of the captain is to keep d block in peace and let no d class start a riot or let them escape.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Jack Howerd comes from a military where all of them have served for their country Jack has always been interested in the military so when he joined it and became a member of the 3rd armored division but one day a hoard of monsters attacked the base where his division fought off the monster and was able to defend the base but a couple of minutes later there were sounds of hummers and helicopters. When they arrived at the base the vehicles they drive all had symbols on them saying S.C.P.. but then they started taking people into rooms and interrogating them about the incident that happened and then putting them into vans and injecting them with something called class A and that was some of the last things I remember until I woke up in a facility where the same symbol as the trucks were in the walls and then an agent told me that I was found in a military base on the verge of dying so they got me up on my feet and would be forced to work as a guard as to repay them. So during the 6 years working for the foundation is where he would climb up the ranks of Gen Sec and joined a subdivision of gen sec called AXO where he would meet new guards. But still trying to remember his past life in the 3rd Amoerd Division by any means necessary.​

Last edited:

Jackmaze

Nov 19, 2022
Hello @Jack Howerd , thank you for taking the time to make an application.
Your application has been ACCEPTED
Please get in contact with me or trap at crazy_jackmaze or trapjesus on Discord for the next step​

Status
Not open for further replies.