Not open for further replies.

Raiden

Mar 14, 2022
Original Steam login name (your account's first ever name): Averserabbit530

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
1657209360494.jpeg

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: EST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): NU-7 LCPL Jack Raiden

Chaos name (include your rank): Jack The Ripper

Civilian name: Mr. lightning bolt

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:644083181

Do you have a mic?: Yes I do

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes this is my first ever application onto the Civil gamers forums

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No, as of now I have not received any strike or ban on the SCPRP Server as of now

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes and No

-Yes I do have experience as a moderator on other platforms that I will not name as it has nothing to do with Garry's mod entirely

-No I don't have experience with moderation on Garry's mod, however, I would really like to try it out and see if i am up to the task of becoming a moderator on the Garrys mod platform

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-yes, I have experience of serious roleplay on other platforms beyond Garry's mod

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 1-3 hours daily as of now, it could really be more improved

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I want to become a moderator on the SCPRP USA Server because I want to help the community and I want to try and see what it is like being on the staff team so I can help others,
I also want to become a moderator because I really love the USA SCPRP Community as it does really mean a lot to me and I know that being a moderator will be the best way to help the people on the server and be there for them

I also want to apply for staff on the USA server because it is understaffed (Apparently) none the less I am choosing to apply to the moderator team so I can expand and help the community with sits or assistance in any way I can help

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server?:

I would be able to help because I can be very active on the server and if I did receive a trial moderator I would do the hardest and the best I can to help the community in any way I can,
I want to do whatever I can to engage more with the community and help others with problems they may receive with their roleplay or gameplay in general, in any way I would be there to help

Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I don’t consider my application to be above anyone else however I am a quick learner and I can also adapt to tasks quickly in most situations
I am a quick learner most of the time with new instructions and that’s it really

I do have experience moderating
but not on garrys mod

(Much more detail could/should have been put into this application but I didn't really know how to give a detailed response to some questions, please feel free to do constructive criticism in the replies and where can be improved,)

Last edited:

OnyxIsOne

Feb 19, 2022

Application Accepted

Hi @Raiden,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.