Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos

Nov 3, 2023
Your in-game name: Jack "Snake" Hayter
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:547896309
Your steam community link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199056058346
Date of ban: 04.11.2023 | 17:21
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Severe Toxicity (Leaving while restrained)
Who banned you: Insulin
Ban length?: 1 week
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): What will you do to stop this from happening again: Don't leave ever again when I'm cuffed/restrained.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: No
Why should you be unbanned: I think it wasn't fair like the Class-Ds didn't released me and keep getting samples of me. I couldn't do anything, even releasing myself did not work.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I played many Gmod Roleplays and read like 5 in-game rule docs, also I did my own so ik the rules.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I like the grinding (y) and I have a very useful doc as researcher to-do

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-04 172957.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-04 172957.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Foxatron

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Apr 16, 2022
Complaint Response

Hi @Chaos ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a complaint.

The reason that I chose to ban you for a weak is because we do not tolerate slurs or derogatory language on our network.

A player was jumping on you while you were playing as SCP 2295 and you decided to respond with this "Jack 'Snake' Hayter: imagine you (F slur) would like this".

Regards
Foxatron​

Jason Taylor (Cirenmatt)

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 12, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Chaos ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Whiles reading your appeal and looking at @Foxatron reason of banning you, you've yet to even apologise or even mention the reason why you was banned, you have read multiple rules but still have not acknowledged the issue of the punishment that has been handed out.

You may not re-appeal this.​

Status
Not open for further replies.