For how long have you played on CG SCP: 3d 15h 16m
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): Jacob Richman/Jacob "Twilight" Richman
Civilian name: Jacob Newsom
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI-B, E-11.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:Fear RP x2 | Combat cuff I tried cuffing someone while they had a gun pointed at me, I was still fairly new. RDM was because I was against a wall and they uncuffed me without striping me (I was a CI deep cover) and I shot the dude next to me while not knowing that people were pointing their guns at me. Pac abuse, I'm getting this one appealed currently because I was meant to get a verbal first by what people say.
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain?: I want to help GENSEC be better than what it is now, because every time I get on I see cadets and officers doing dumb stuff. I want to correct the people who are doing dumb stuff so GENSEC can restore it's reputation.
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: I have a big time frame to be on-site, but now since summer started it's gotten even bigger. I have a great understanding of the CoE, Legal Codex, and the CoC. I have a bunch of combat experience from being on GENSEC, E-11, and CI. I am able to work with other people easily, if they let me work with them.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?: The responsibilities of a Security Captain is to make sure all GENSEC are following the CoE, Legal Codex, and the Code of Conduct. Additionally, they help GENSEC know what to do during an event, like for example if a riot happened they would tell the GENSEC to get in the airlock and get all the Class-D to the wall.
-

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
NAME: Jacob Richman
DoB: 8/23/1995
BIRTHPLACE: CA, Livermore
BIO:
Jacob Richman was born into a middle class family, during his life he learned about the wars that had been going on in the USA and wanted to help his country in any way he could. So everyday after school he would go work out so that he would be in peek condition. After he graduated from high school he joined the army as a private, while he worked at the army he climbed up the ranks to an commissioned officer. Also while he was in the army he had been in many wars, but after three years of working in the army he got an invitation to join the SCP foundation as a GENSEC cadet. He accepted the offer and started working at the foundation, after several months he became a sergeant and decided to apply for security captain so he could help fix GENSEC's reputation.

Turner

May 5, 2022
Application Denied

We are sorry to inform you that after heavy consideration we are denying your application for Security Captain. If you would like to discuss your denial further, please message me via Discord.

Signed by: J. Turner, Chief of Security

Status
Not open for further replies.